SunGard Washington data center is located at 501 South 336th Street #200, Federal Way, WA 98003. The data center is located outside of Green river flood plain and 17 miles south of SeaTac airport. The data center is located between Seattle and Tacoma. Private conference rooms are available for group meetings, confidential discussions and planning. A common break room is accessible within the facility and several restaurants are available within a few miles of the center. This business continuity data center offers workforce continuity services.
The data center provides 12,000 square feet of space with an added expansion facility for up to 2000 square feet. The data center has multiple customer accessibility and 150 shared workgroup seats. The data center has 24 x 7 monitoring and recording with at least 30 days record retention, locally controlled access system and has implemented the control security procedures. The data center is equipped with ADT monitored security system.
Federal Way data center provides reliable power infrastructure and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by Eaton UPS system N+1 redundancy. The standby power is provided by diesel generator on site with ATS facility. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by 50 tons AC package unit for the building and a dedicated 5 tons AC unit for network & PBX room.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple service providers. The data center provides multiple DS3 connectivity, Net Redirect DS-1 and DS-3 and SGN network node.
Federal Way, WA 98003
SunGard – Washington Data Center Highlights
- Located Outside of Green River Flood Plain
- 17 Miles South of SeaTac Airport
- Located Between Seattle and Tacoma
- Private Conference Rooms
- Common Break Room
- 12,000 Square Feet of Space
- 2,000 Square Feet Available for Expansion
- Multiple Customer Accessibility
- 150 Shared Workgroup Seats
- ADT Monitored Security System
- Control Security Procedures
- 24 x 7 monitoring
- Recording with At Least 30 Days Record Retention
- Locally Controlled Access System
- 100% SLA On Power
- Eaton UPS System N+1 Redundancy
- Diesel Generator Onsite with ATS Facility
- 50 Tons AC Package Unit for Building
- 5 Tons AC unit for Network and PBX Room
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Multiple DS3 Connectivity
- Net Redirect DS-1
- DS-3 and SGN Network Node