1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of CloudandColocation.com. CloudandColocation.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CloudandColocation.com.
2. While CloudandColocation.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, CloudandColocation.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CloudandColocation.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Neither CloudandColocation.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CloudandColocation.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, CloudandColocation.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the”Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of CloudandColocation.com and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of CloudandColocation.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. All Trademarks, Logos, and representative symbols on this website are the sole property of their respective owners. CloudandColocation.com has no claim whatsoever on any of the aforementioned trademarks, logos, or symbols.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by content hosted on this website, please send an email notice to:
CloudandColocation.com is committed to managing copyright complaints responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, including international treaties and the laws of the various countries from which CloudandColocation.com provides its services.
6. CloudandColocation.com has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is CloudandColocation.com policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. CloudandColocation.com or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, CloudandColocation.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CloudandColocation.com and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. CloudandColocation.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with CloudandColocation.com defense of such claim.
9. The Site is controlled and operated by CloudandColocation.com. CloudandColocation.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations and countries outside of our business location. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by CloudandColocation.com.
10. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the potential of our service and the results. As one finds with any service, there is no guarantee of results.