SunGard Denver data center (DEN-900) is located at 900 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80204. The data center offers colocation and managed hosting, enterprise cloud services, remote managed IT services, messaging and collaboration, and network and managed security services.
SunGard colocation services includes tailored colocation data center space including cabinets with 42U capacity, or secure cages offering more space and added security for compliance. The data center provides 9,000 square feet total space including 7,800 square feet of 18 inches raised floor space. Multiple physical layers of security with controlled security procedures is maintained in the data center with video surveillance and recording with at least 90 days record retention, and 24 x 7 onsite staffing. The data center uses dual zone pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA control smoke detection apparatus for any fire spark. The data center has local fire department monitoring and notification service.
Denver data center provides a very reliable power infrastructure, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by 4 x redundant 160 kVA UPS systems. The standby power is provided by 825 kVA Cummins Synergy diesel generator. The data center also provides 2 x 200Amp DC rectifiers. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by 9 x 26 tons HVAC units with leak detection.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier One backbones via carrier-diverse local loops. The data center provides Cisco Systems powered Internet mesh platform, 3 x local loop providers over SONET and dual Internet Ethernet drops to every customer cabinet. The network infrastructure includes 4 x Cisco 7206 border routers, 4 x Cisco 6509 access switches and 5 x Hubbed DS-3s for PTP and Frame Relay connections. 24 x 7 x 365 onsite NOC provides the support and helpdesk services to its customers.
Denver, CO 80204
SunGard – Denver Data Center (DEN-900) Highlights
- Full 42u Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 9,000 Square Feet of Total Space
- 7,800 Square Feet of 18 Inches Raised Floor Space
- Video Surveillance and Recording
- 24 x 7 Onsite Staffing
- Dual Zone Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- Local Fire Department Monitoring and Notification Service
- 100% SLA On Power
- 4 x Redundant 160 kVA UPS Systems
- 825 kVA Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator
- 2 x 200Amp DC Rectifiers
- 9 x 26 Tons HVAC Units with Leak Detection
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Cisco Systems Powered Internet Mesh Platform
- 3 X Local Loop Providers Over SONET
- Dual Internet Ethernet Drops To Every Customer Cabinet
- 4 x Cisco 7206 Border Routers
- 4 x Cisco 6509 Access Switches
- 5 x Hubbed DS-3s For PTP And Frame Relay Connections
- 24 x 7 X 365 Onsite NOC