Miami-Connect’s data center is located at 100 N. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 605, Miami, FL 33132. The data center is located between two Metro mover stations and along ten public bus routes providing access to most all of Miami-Dade county, and provides its tenants with easy access not only from the many methods of public transportation but also from I-95, US-1, I-395, and the Port of Miami. The building is located in an area with many nearby hotels, restaurants, shops, and cafes. The building also provides the facility of covered parking and 7 high speed elevators.
The data center offers flexible colocation options including full cabinet, customized cage space, and private suites. The building provides suites from 1,000 square feet to 25,000 square feet. The data center provides multiple layers of security including 24x7x365 security guards onsite, video surveillance of entire facility, monitoring through NOC staff, locking cabinet, restricted access to individuals available by request, floor and authentication through the use of biometric access control. The data center uses pre action Total Pac dry pipe fire suppression system for extinguishing any fire spark.
The Miami data center provides a redundant and reliable power infrastructure. The data center provides hospital grade power, and offers 99.999% SLA on power. The entire critical infrastructure is protected by UPS system with battery backup on the loss of utility power. The emergency power to the data center is fed by multiple diesel generators onsite in the case of prolonged power outage. The redundant power feed is delivered to each cabinet in A+B design. Multiple HVAC units effectively control cooling and humidity levels in the data center.
Miami-Connect’s 100 N. Biscayne Blvd. is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier I carriers and service providers. The data center provides direct connections ranging from fractional to full T1 and T3s, OC 192, WDM, and 10 Gig-E. The building has multiple fiber entries, and offers a choice of cables to connect to Miami-Connect Exchange switch or for intra-cabinet wiring including Coax, Cat5, Single Mode Fiber, and Multimode Fiber. The data center has fully redundant network infrastructure, and provides 99.999% network uptime SLA. 24x7x365 NOC has front line Support Desk, onsite technicians, and system experts.
Miami-Connect’s is a provider of colocation, Ethernet VPN, Interconnection, professional services, disaster recovery services, IT consulting, training services, and managed services. The Miami-Connect is located in New World Tower (NWT) Miami that is a thirty story skyscraper located in downtown Miami. Miami-Connect offers a comprehensive suite of managed services such as automated systems monitoring, network management, security, managed storage, proactive support, and network services.
Miami, FL 33132
Miami-Connect – Miami Data Center Highlights
- Tier III Infrastructure Facility
- Located Between Two Metro Mover Stations
- Located Along Ten Public Bus Routes Providing Access to Most All of Miami-Dade County
- Easy Access Methods through Public Transportation
- Easy Access from I-95, US-1, I-395, and the Port of Miami
- Nearby Hotels, Restaurants, Shops, and Cafes
- Covered Parking Facility
- 7 High Speed Elevators
- Full Cabinet
- Customized Cage Space
- Private Suites
- Suites from 1,000 Square Feet to 25,000 Square Feet
- 24x7x365 Security Guards Onsite
- Video Surveillance Of Entire Facility
- Monitoring Through NOC Staff
- Locking Cabinet
- Restricted Access to Individuals Available by Request
- Biometric Access Control
- Pre Action Total Pac Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Hospital Grade Power
- 99.999% SLA on Power
- UPS System with Battery Backup
- Multiple Diesel Generators Onsite
- Redundant Power Feed Delivered to Each Cabinet in A+B Design
- Multiple HVAC Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Direct Connections Ranging from Fractional to Full T1 and T3s, OC 192, WDM, and 10 Gig-E
- Multiple Fiber Entries
- Choice of Cables to Connect to Miami-Connect Exchange Switch
- Fully Redundant Network Infrastructure
- 99.999% Network Uptime SLA
- 24x7x365 NOC