Strategically located in the heart of the mid-west, Latisys’ Chicago Data Center is located at 1808 Swift Dr, Oakbrook IL 60523. Oakbrook is conveniently located within 30 minutes of Chicago and is accessible by multiple routes and modes of transportation. The facility is 99,000 square feet with cage, cabinet and micro-suite access available. The building is constructed with 12 inch steel reinforced concrete walls. The building standards also meet NEBS Level 3 compliance. Within the building, multiple monitoring systems keep track of temperature and humidity levels.
The electrical power structure is configured at N+1 UPS and redundant power infrastructure exists at all levels. 6 mega-watts of utility power is delivered to the facility and a diesel fuel based back up power generator is on site. Cooling systems also operate at an N+1 configuration and multiple CRAC units provide cooling for electrical rooms and private micro-suite data centers.
Latisys’ Chicago location also has multiple amenities for clients such as conference room space, 24/7/365 remote hands, office space for staff and a full-use kitchen.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Latisys – Chicago Datacenter Highlights
- 17 ft mezzanine to ceiling height
- Roof fully adhered single ply 60 mil EPDM rubber membrane system
- Private parking area
- Secure loading dock
- Multi-factor authentication
- On-site diesel fuel based power generation
- VESDA smoke detection system and two stage dry pipe suppression system
- Multiple carrier options available
- Multiple fiber route entrances to the building