Located at 200 Campus Drive, Somerset NJ 08873, 43 miles southwest of New York city, Datapipe’s Somerset colocation Facility II is a Tier 3 facility, and one of the first in the world with a three factor security requirement. It also maintains a bevy of credentials and certifications. The facility is HIPPA compliant, SSAE 16 certified and qualifies as a PCI Level 1 service provider. Combined with their 100% uptime guarantee, Datapipe’s Somerset Data Center II is an ideal IT solution for clients and businesses.
Power to the facility includes an N+N UPS implementation, and racks are scalable to over 200 watts per square feet. An N+N back up generator ensures a 100% uptime along with two contracted fuel supplies who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
The environment of the data center and the security of the building is also paramount. An advanced, multi-zone dry pipe suppression system along with a VESDA smoke detection system is designed to contain any fire-related problems quickly. Security also includes 24 hour video surveillance, around the clock security staff and guards, and multiple man traps.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Datapipe – Somerset Data Center #2 Highlights
- Three factor security access requirement
- Tier 3 facility
- SSAE 16, PCI Level 1 and HIPPA compliant
- Hot/cold aisles with hot aisle containment
- Raised floor cold Plenum supply, ceiling warm return plenum to provide uniform cooling distribution
- Dual A+B circuit feeds to rach rack. 30AMP 208VAC N+N implementatio
- Eaton Powerware UPS Systems with N+N implementation
- Carrier neutral with multiple Tier 1 providers
- Dedicated dark fiber ring with multiple paths and full redundancy
- 100% powered by renewable energy.