Open Data Centers’ Piscataway data center is located at 15 Corporate Place South, Suite #100, Piscataway, NJ 08854. The data center is located 16 miles south of New York City, easily accessible from Route 287, and located in a fiber rich area. The data center is outside of zone affected by Hurricane Sandy, and not in the underlying flood zone. The facility offers carrier neutral colocation services, and provides an ideal location for carriers to establish additional Points of Presence (PoPs), with low-latency routes for financial applications and cloud computing services. The data center provides a network-rich environment for higher education, healthcare, enterprise and wholesale carrier verticals.
The Piscataway data center provides 15,000 square feet of total enclosed space, including 10,000 square feet of 18 inches raised floor space, and 5,000 square feet of office space is available for DR seating. The data center has 13 feet ceiling from slab to slab. The data center has staff onsite and 24×7 monitoring and security. The facility uses state of the art fire detection and suppression system with smoke detectors in ceiling and underfloor, FM 200 fire suppression system on the floor, and pre action dry pipe sprinkler system for backup purposes.
The data center has N+1 redundancy at every level of infrastructure including electrical, mechanical, and communication. The power to the facility is served by dual utility feeds. The entire critical infrastructure is protected by redundant UPS system in N+ 1 configuration, with immediate shift of load through dual ATS panels to N+1 diesel generators. The diverse power to the data center is fed through 8 x PDUs with true A/B power delivery to the floor. The data center provides AC and DC power, and power density of 120 watts per square feet. The cooling and humidity in the data center is maintained through dual glycol loops and dry coolers HVAC units in N+ 1 redundant configuration.
Open Data Centers’ 15 Corporate Place South is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier I providers. Open Data Centers provides access to a wide variety of network providers through its managed meet-me-room facilities. Without any monthly recurring cross-connect fees, customers can gain access to providers whose network reach goes North, South, East, and West from each point surrounding the area. The data center also offers tenants direct connectivity to multiple dark fiber, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM), Ethernet over Copper (EoC), and metro Ethernet providers, as well as Internet Service Providers (ISPs). The 24x7x365 NOC staff provides the technical support services.
Piscataway, NJ 8854
Open Data Centers – Piscataway Data Center Highlights
- Located 16 Miles South of New York City
- Easily Accessible From Route 287
- Outside of Zone Affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Not in the Underlying Flood Zone
- 15,000 Square Feet of Total Enclosed Space
- 10,000 Square Feet of 18 Inches Raised Floor Space
- Square Feet Of Office Space Available for DR Seating
- 13 Feet Ceiling From Slab to Slab
- 24×7 Staff Onsite
- 24×7 Monitoring and Security
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Smoke Detectors in Ceiling and Underfloor
- FM 200 Fire Suppression System on the Floor
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System for Backup Purposes
- N+1 Redundant Infrastructure
- Dual Utility Feeds
- Redundant UPS System in N+ 1 Configuration
- N+1 Diesel Generators
- Dual ATS Panels
- 8 x PDUs with True A/B Power Delivery
- AC and DC Power Options
- Power Density of 120 Watts Per Square Feet
- Dual Glycol Loops and Dry Coolers HVAC Units in N+ 1 Redundant Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Managed Meet-Me-Room Facility
- No Monthly Recurring Cross-Connect Fees
- 24x7x365 NOC Staff