Datapipe’s Somerset Data Center is located at 200 Campus Drive, Somerset NJ 08873, 43 miles southwest of New York city. Like its Somerset Data Center 2 facility, Somerset Data Center #1 is powered by 100% renewable energy, and is a Tier 3 standards compliant facility. Other certifications include HIPPA compliance, PCI level 1 service provider certified, and SSAE 16 certified. And, like its Data Center 2 counterpart, is on on the first commercially available facilities in the world with a three factor security access requirement.
Datapipe’s Somerset Data Center environmental monitoring, security and power redundancies make it a smart choice for clients looking for a reliable, scalable and efficient colocation option. Power is fed into the facility through Eaton Powerware UPS systems, with an N+N implementation. There is a minimum 145 watts of power per square foot, as well as N+N backup generator infrastructure. The backup generators’ fuel supplier is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Making sure that the environment is safe and secure is also of paramount importance. A dry-pipe fire suppression system and VESDA smoke detection system along with humidity tracking and a raised cold floor keeps IT equipment secure. The data center also includes 24/7 video surveillance and security staff on-site.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Datapipe – Somerset Data Center #1 Highlights
- Advanced multi-zone dry pipe fire suppression system
- Hot/cold aisles with hot aisle containment
- Liebert CRAC units at N+2 implementations
- 24 hour internal and external video surveillance and 24 x 7 security staff on site
- True three factor security
- Contracted fuel suppliers on cal 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- N+N UPS implementation
- N+N backup generator infrastructure
- Category 5e cabling throughout the facility
- Minimum 145 watts per square foot