Located at 75 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004 vXchnge’s Manhattan data center, while being located near the NYSE and AMEX exchanges, also offer multiple amenities and features that make it an attractive option for businesses and clients IT infrastructure needs. The location is part of vXchnge’s network of 5 data centers located throughout the NY metro area. The location is powered through two electrical utility substations, and features N+1 UPS and cooling redundancies.
A major connectivity hub within the Wall Street area, Fiber Media’s Manhattan Data Center is perfectly suited for clients and customers with multiple connectivity and redundancy requirements, especially for financial sector based clients who require the convenience of a Financial district location.
The location also offers maximum flexibility for clients’ use, as racks, locking cabinets, cages, private suites and customized, scalable data center space is available. An oversize freight elevator and an on-site Network Operations Center is also available to service clients 24/7/365.
New York, NY 10004
vXchnge – New York Data Center Highlights
- Delivery of N+1 and 2N power solutions
- Disaster recovery services
- Carrier neutral connectivity
- 24×7 remote hands
- Multi level security systems including biometric scanner, man traps, key rooms, cages and 24/7 manned security.
- Oversized freight elevator
- Remote environment monitoring and reporting
- Dry-Pipe pre-action fire prevention system
- Temperature and humidity management
- 120 watts/SF from two electrical utility substations
- Dedicated and shared workroom seats