The US Colo data center in Seattle, is a state-of-the-art data center which offers connectivity to AT&T, XO, Qwest, MFN, Level 3 and others. The Seattle, Washington data center features 99.999% uptime, SAS 70 Type II Certification, 24/7 monitoring, remote hands, AC and DC power backed-up by generators, batteries, UPS and more.
US Colo owns and operates six colocation centers in Los Angeles, CA and Seattle, WA. These leading-edge facilities provide excellent connectivity in convenient locations, with a high level of security, 24/7/365 monitoring and world-class customer service.
The US Colo’s five Los Angeles data centers, are housed in the downtown telecom corridor: the One Wilshire building, the Quinby building next door, and at nearby 800 South Hope St.
- All colo facilities monitored and accessible by customers 24/7.
- Air conditioning and fire suppression systems built to industry standards.
- AC and DC power are backed-up by UPS, batteries and a generator.
- Result – 99.99% uptime..
Seattle, WA 98168
US COLO – Seattle Datacenter Highlights
Total Facility Square Footage
- 19,400 sq. ft. — first floor
- 8,500 sq. ft. — second floor
Data Floor Square Footage
- 17,900 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- 8,500 sq. ft. — second floor addition
- SDC in-house and vendor support available 24/7
- Over 30 years of combined experience in low voltage cross-connection applications
- AT&T, Qwest, MFN, XO Comm, InterNAP, Level 3, Looking Glass, Mzima and others
Monitoring and Control
- BACtalk system by Alerton