Tata’s Portland data center is located at 2337 Northwest York Street, Portland, OR 97210. The data center is a Tata advance data center, and is located in downtown Portland’s Pearl District of Highway.
Colocation services are provided through standard 42U rack space, locked cabinets, and caged space. This features 3 KVA or 6 KVA rated AC power, 2 IEC type single phase power socket, 2 vertical power strips per rack, and DC power if required. The Tata data center has 77,561 square feet of space with 10,475 square feet of saleable area. The raised floor is designed to handle a floor load of 200 lbs. per square foot, and the facility has elevators and loading docks.
The Oregon data center is compliant with global and industry standards like ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70, and per stringent Level-3 specifications of TIA 942. The facility has got strict authentication access control system uses ID Cards, and biometric scans. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 security staff, restricted access, and monitoring through CCTV cameras. The data center uses Inergen fire suppression system with Ansul smoke detection system to cater the fire spark.
The Portland data center has power available through multiple layers of redundancy and backups, ensuring the customer’s infrastructure is always available. A total of 8 MW of power is fed to the data center. Power failure is protected by a UPS system. The secondary power source for the data center is a N+1 configured diesel generator with 28,000 gallons of fuel storage on site. A & B configured power circuits are delivered to the customer’s cabinets. 24 CRAC units in a N+1 configuration automate the cooling in Tata Communications data center. The facility has continuous monitoring of HVAC, power, and building system.
The Oregon data center is a carrier neutral facility having dual network paths into the building with network interconnection to multiple carriers. Meet me room access is also available. The facility is supported by an experienced team of technical, communications and facilities staff. 24 x 7 x 365 support operation center provides the professional support services including first line, remote hands etc.
Portland, OR 97210
Tata Communications – Portland Data Center Highlights
- Located in Downtown Portland
- Standard 42U Rack, and Locked Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 77,561 Square Feet of Space
- 10,475 Square Feet Saleable Area
- 200 lbs. Per Square Feet of Raised Floor Loading
- Elevators & Loading Docks
- ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70 Certified
- ID Cards, and Biometric Scans
- Security Staff and Video Surveillance
- Inergen Fire Suppression System
- Ansul Smoke Detection System
- 8 MW of Power
- UPS Protected Power
- 3 KVA or 6 KVA Rated AC Power
- Two IEC Type Single Phase Power Socket
- Two Vertical Power Strips Per Rack
- N+1 Configured Diesel Generators
- 28,000 Gallons Fuel Storage Onsite
- 24 CRAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meet Me Room Access
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Operation Center
- Remote Hands