LightPoint’s Portland data center is located at 625 SW Stark St., Suite 500, Portland, OR 97205. The data center is located in the heart of downtown and on the top floor of the historic US bank building. The exterior is surrounded by the buildings’ 14 feet tall, 2 feet thick limestone frieze.
The data center provides colocation space in the form of partial, half, or full cabinet; and customized caged space. The data center provides 8,000 square feet of space. The data center is regularly audited annually for SSAE 16 SOC I, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, FISMA, and HIPAA. The data center offers multiple layers of security including proximity cards authentication for elevators and data center, specially issued Smart Cards, biometric scanner, different keys for accessing caged space and locked cabinet, and remote security cameras with recording facility. The facility uses state of the art Genetec security system that automatically alerts any intrusion. The data center is equipped with two tiered fire suppression systems, including redundant FM 200 fire suppression system and double interlocked pre action dry pipe fire suppression system for any fire spark.
Portland data center is located on PGE’s downtown high availability power grid. The power vault that serves the building is fed by two power substations. Each cabinet is provisioned with redundant electrical feeds with each feed taking a completely separate path in separate conduits and panels from the main breaker to the device. The data center provides AC and DC power to customers’ equipment. The sudden power failure is protected by UPS system that provides the backup power till the time automatic started diesel generator takes overs all the load of data center. The redundant HVAC units in the data center automate the cooling temperature and control the humidity levels in the data center.
LightPoint’s Portland data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity options to 9 Tier I carriers. The data center provides GigE Internet connections with unlimited bursting capability. The facility also offers fast, burstable, multi-homed feed, connected through our internal network, which is fully redundant and fault tolerant at both the core and distribution levels. Each cabinet has a primary and secondary feed. LightPoint offers 24×7 monitoring of all critical areas, and technical staff available for helpdesk and support services, and remote hands services.
LightPoint is a leading provider of hosting solutions, colocation services, virtualization, private cloud, managed services, and consulting services in Oregon. The company offers managed virtual servers which include space, power, connectivity, and all patches, backups, server administration necessary to keep the server functioning properly. LightPoint utilizes virtual desktops to deliver cloud contents in a reliable infrastructure allowing secure access to data, email, shared file, and office applications from any device, anytime, anywhere. LightPoint offers managed services for medical offices, health systems, law offices, and small businesses. The company was founded in 1999, and is based Beaverton, OR.
Portland, OR 97205
LightPoint – Portland Data Center Highlights
- Located in the Heart Of Downtown
- Located on the Top Floor of the Historic US Bank Building
- Exterior Surrounded by Buildings’ 14 Feet Tall, 2 Feet Thick Limestone Frieze
- Partial, Half, or Full Locking Cabinet Space
- Customized Caged Space
- 8,000 Square Feet of Space
- Certifications and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Proximity Cards Authentication for Elevators and Data Center
- Specially Issued Smart Cards
- Biometric Scanner
- Different Keys for Accessing Caged Space and Locked Cabinet
- Remote Security Cameras with Recording Facility
- State of the Art Genetec Security System
- Fire Detection and Suppression System
- FM 200 Fire Suppression System
- Double Interlocked Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Located On PGE’s Downtown High Availability Power Grid
- Two Power Substations
- Redundant Electrical Feeds to Cabinets
- AC and DC Power Options
- UPS System
- Diesel Generator
- Redundant HVAC Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 9 x Tier I Carriers
- GigE Internet Connections with Unlimited Bursting Capability
- Each Cabinet with Primary and Secondary Feed
- 24×7 Monitoring of All Critical Areas
- Remote Hands Services