SunGard Portland data center is located at 1233 NW 12th Avenue, Suite 201, Portland, OR 97209. The data center offers colocation and managed hosting, recovery and hotsite services, workforce continuity, messaging and collaboration, and network and managed security services.
SunGard colocation services includes tailored colocation data center space including cabinets with 42U capacity, or secure cages offering more space and added security for compliance. The facility provides 10,500 square feet of raised floor space for cooling and power distribution. The data center adheres to SAS 70 Type II along with compliant with HIPAA and ISO standards. Multiple physical layers of security with control security procedures are implemented in the data center. The data center has 24 x 7 onsite security staff, CCTV video and 90 days retention, and is multi-level key card secured. The data center uses pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA smoke detection apparatus for early smoke alert.
Portland data center is a reliable power infrastructure, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by redundant 500 kVA UPS systems and redundant 480 kVA UPS systems. The standby power is provided by 2,000 kW Cummins Synergy diesel generator with 3,000 gallons of fuel storage onsite. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by 13 x 26 tons HVAC units and 3 x 30 tons HVAC units.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier One backbones via carrier-diverse local loops. The data center provides Cisco powered Internet mesh platform, five local loop providers over SONET, four tier one ISP backbones, two hubbed DS-3s for PTP and relay connections, dual Ethernet drops to every customer cabinet, and 2 x Cisco 6509 distribution switches and 2 x Cisco 6509 access switches.
Portland, OR 97209
SunGard – Portland Data Center Highlights
- Full 42u Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 10,500 Square Feet of Raised Floor Space
- Certifications and Compliance
- SAS 70 Type II
- Multiple Physical Layers of Security
- Control Security Procedures
- 24 x 7 Onsite Security Staff
- CCTV Video and 90 Days Retention
- Multi Level Key Card Secured
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- 100% SLA On Power
- UPS System
- 500 kVA UPS System
- 480 kVA UPS System
- Diesel Generators
- 2,000 kW Cummins Synergy Generator
- 3,000 Gallons of Fuel Storage Onsite
- 13 x 26 Tons HVAC Units with Leak Detection
- 3 x 30 Tons HVAC Units with Leak Detection
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Cisco Powered Internet Mesh Platform
- Two Local Loop Providers Over SONET
- Dual Ethernet Drops to Every
- 2 x Cisco 6509 Distribution Switches
- 2 x Cisco 6509 Access Switches