SunGard Indianapolis data center is located at 1180 Kentucky Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46221. A common break room is accessible inside the facility, and many restaurants are available in just a few miles. Private meeting rooms are available for group meetings, conversations and planning. The data center offers recovery and hotsite services, workforce continuity, messaging and collaboration, and network and managed security services.
The data center provides 15,500 square feet of total space including 10,000 square feet of raised floor space. 24 to 30 inches raised flooring provides underfloor cooling and power distribution. The data center has implemented the ISO certified procedure and controls. The data center security features 24 x 7 onsite security staff, CCTV video and infrastructure monitoring, locked cabinet and cages, and is biometric and multi-level key card secured.
Indianapolis data center provides full power redundancy from N+1 up to 2N+1, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by 600 kVA Powerware UPS. The standby power is provided by 650 KW Caterpillar diesel generator with 1,200 gallons fuel storage tank onsite. The data center uses Cummins Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by N+1 chiller system and N+1 CRAC units including variable speed, impeller cooling system. The data center provide 12 feet ceilings with closed plenum hot air return, and hot and cold aisle cabinet design provides efficient cooling. The facility uses automated power monitoring and management system.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple service providers. The data center provides DS3 SGN connection, DS3 VNet (Juniper) connection for LAN bridge and Web Redirect capabilities up to 45 Mbps, Nortel Option 81c PBX with 225 digital stations, voicemail, automated attendant, and ACD functionality.
Indianapolis, IN 46221
SunGard – Indianapolis Data Center Highlights
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Common Break Room
- 15,500 Square Feet of Total Space
- 10,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor Space
- 24 to 30 Inches Raised Flooring
- 24 x 7 Onsite Security
- CCTV Video and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Locked Cabinet and Cages
- Biometric Scan
- Multi-Level Key Card
- 100% SLA On Power
- N+1 upto 2N+1 Power Infrastructure
- 600 kVA Powerware UPS
- 650 KW Caterpillar Diesel Generator
- 1,200 Gallons Fuel Storage Tank Onsite
- Cummins Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- N+1 Chiller System and N+1 CRAC Units
- 12 Feet Ceilings with Closed Plenum Hot Air Return
- Hot and Cold Aisle Cabinet Design
- Automated Power Monitoring and Management System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Web ReDirect
- DS3 VNet (Juniper) connection for LAN bridge
- Web Redirect capabilities up to 45 Mbps
- Nortel Option 81c PBX