The PhoenixNAP’s Phoenix data center is located at 3402 E University Dr. Phoenix, AZ. The data center is a short 5 minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport and is located in an area that is not prone to natural disasters or catastrophes. This make it an ideal location that is well suited for disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
The data center offers multiple colocation space options including quarter, half, and full 42u cabinets, and multiple cabinet private cages. The data center meets the strict compliance standard requirement for SSAE 16 SOC Type II and offers the HIPAA and PCI DSS compliant solutions for complex audit requirements. The multi layer security protect data center from unauthroized access including high perimeter walls surrounding each mechanical zone, 24x7x365 onsite security guards, lenel camera motion detection video surveillance, biometric scan, security badge system, and accompanied data center staff with visitors. The access to data center space is further restricted through tailgating mantrap entry which utilized three factor authentication including badge reader, PIN pad, and IRIS scanner.
Phoenix data center is a reliable and redundant 2N power infrastructure that is modular design. The power to data center is delivered through 4 x 10 MW feeds along two different paths. The S&C PureWave UPS system in 2N redundancy provides the uninterrupted services on the loss of utility power that are placed in a secure equipment yard, freeing valuable data center space. The backup power is provided by 8 x 2MW generators in N+1 redundancy on the loss of utility power. The power to each cabinet is provided in A+B configuration and can support power density of 200 watts per square feet with capacity for 500 watts per square feet. The data center is one of the most efficient data centers with PUE ratings of 1.5 while stating it in all of its contract. The concurrently maintainable cooling infrastructure with a bi-directional closed water loop and 80 tons CRAH units in N+4 redundancy for each zone maintains appropriate cooling and humidity levels in the data center.
3402 E University Dr. data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to over 25 Tier I and Tier II carriers and service providers. The data center has a redundant and scalable network infrastructure and has two independent, redundant fiber paths into the facility. The data center has a highly secured 3,000 square feet Meet Me Room (MMR) with a secure cross connect room (CCR) to give carriers their own dedicated space. The data center also offers no monthly cross connect fee. The data center provides their clients with full-time, onsite 24x7x365 NOC support from trained technicians with solutions for daily tape swaps, racking hardware, adding memory or changing hard drives and remote hands services.
PhoenixNAP is a leading provider of Infrastructure as a Solutions (IaaR) to a large client base through its state of the art data center facilities. The company specializes in colocation, cloud solutions, bare metal dedicated servers, virtual private servers, web hosting and managed service solutions. PhoenixNAP also provides disaster recovery, business continuity solutions, database design and e-commerce solutions. PhoenixNAP was founded in 2009 and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
PhoenixNAP – Phoenix Data Center Highlights
- Short 5 Minute Drive from Sky Harbor International Airport
- Located in Not Prone to Natural Disasters or Catastrophes Area
- Colocation Space
- Quarter Cabinet
- Half Cabinet
- Full 42u Cabinet
- Multiple Cabinet Private Cages
- Certifications and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC Type II
- High Perimeter Walls Surrounding Each Mechanical Zone
- 24x7x365 Onsite Security Guards
- Lenel Camera Motion Detection Video Surveillance
- Biometric Scan
- Security Badge System
- Accompanied Data Center Staff with Visitors
- Tailgating Mantrap Entry
- Reliable and Redundant 2N Power Infrastructure
- Modular Power Design
- 4 x 10 MW Feeds Along Two Different Paths
- S&C PureWave UPS System in 2N Redundancy
- 8 x 2MW Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- A+B Power Configuration to Each Cabinet
- Power Density of 200 Watts Per Square Feet with Capacity for 500 Watts Per Square Feet
- PUE Ratings of 1.5
- Bi-Directional Closed Water Loop
- 80 Tons CRAH Units in N+4 Redundancy
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Over 25 Tier I and Tier II Carriers and Service Providers
- Two Independent, Redundant Fiber Paths Into the Facility
- Highly Secured 3,000 Square Feet Meet Me Room (MMR)
- Secure Cross Connect Room (CCR)
- No Monthly Cross Connect Fee
- 24x7x365 NOC Support
- Remote Hands Services