Flexential’s Carson II data center is located at 304 E Carson Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101; and one of the two data center facilities operated by Flexential in Las Vegas. The data center is officially registered as a hosting center with the state of Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB).
The data center offers flexible colocation space options available in half and full cabinet increments, customized cage space and private suites as well as customer office space. The data center provides 8,400 square feet of anti-static raised floor space for efficient cooling and airflow. The data center is a dual standard SSAE 16 and ISA3402 SOC-1 Type II, SOC-2 Type II and SOC-3 facility. The data center offers compliance solutions to its customer in the financial, healthcare and Federal industries that require regulatory authority of PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, NIST 800-53, and ITAR standards as well as adherence to US-EU Safe Harbor privacy framework. The data center provides multi layered physical security to safeguard data center from unauthorized access with 24 x 7 x 365 on site staff, video surveillance and intercom system, 24 x 7 access via dual factor authentication using key card and biometric scan. The data center has a state of the art fire detection and suppression system with certified data center smoke detection system, multiple zone FM200 fire suppression system and clean agent fire extinguishers placed throughout the facility.
The Carson II data center has a fully redundant and fault tolerant power infrastructure design that is concurrently maintainable, and offers 100% SLA on power. Power to the data center is fed through 480V utility power feed. 2N Redundant UPS system of 875 kVA power capacity with redundant battery strings provides backup power supply in case of utility power loss that is being backed up by 2,000 kW fully redundant diesel generators having 1,200 gallons diesel fuel. Power to each cabinet is configured in an A+B redundancy with failover protection and branch circuit monitoring system. The data center provides 230 tons of cooling capacity for maintaining the optimal temperature in the data center in hot aisle/cold aisle configurations.
304 E Carson Ave data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to 29+ carriers and service providers. The data center provides a 100% SLA on bandwidth and network service availability. The data center has multiple redundant fiber optic telecommunication networks delivered via Telcordia Bellcore standards with diverse conduit and entrance facilities. The facility provides Ethernet services available from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps, and telecommunication services available from T1 to multiple OC192. The data center is staffed 24x7x365 with data center technicians providing helpdesk and support services. The customers has also facility to contact Flexential Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) with experience TAC support engineers.
Flexential is a powerful combination of Peak 10 + ViaWest, that helps organizations optimize their journey of IT transformation while simultaneously balancing cost, scalability, compliance and security. The company is committed to building trusted relationships and delivering tailored solutions that suit the individual needs of its customers. Utilizing its people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of its 4,200+ customers, who trust it to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud and managed solutions. Flexential’s robust suite of assets span 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Flexential – Carson II Data Center Highlights
- Officially Registered as a Hosting Center with The State of Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB).
- Colocation Space
- Unit Level Available in Half and Full Cabinet Increments
- Customized Cage Space
- Private Suites
- Customer Office Space
- 8,400 Square Feet of Antistatic Raised Floor Space
- Certifications and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II, SOC-2 Type II and SOC-3
- ISA3402 SOC-1 Type II, SOC-2 Type II and SOC-3
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
- ITAR Standards
- US-EU Safe Harbor Privacy Framework
- 24x7x365 Onsite Staff
- Video Surveillance and Intercom System
- Dual Factor Authentication
- Fire Detection and Suppression System
- Certified Data Center Smoke Detection System
- Multiple Zone FM200 Fire Suppression System
- Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Fully Redundant and Fault Tolerant Power Infrastructure Design
- Concurrently Maintainable Power Design
- 100% SLA on Power
- 480V Utility Power Feed
- 2N Redundant UPS System of 875 kVA Power Capacity
- Redundant Battery Strings
- 2,000 kW Fully Redundant Diesel Generators
- 1,200 Gallons Diesel Fuel
- A+B Redundancy with Failover Protection
- Branch Circuit Monitoring System
- 230 Tons of Cooling Capacity
- Hot Aisle/Cold Aisle Configurations
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 100% SLA on Bandwidth and Network Service Availability
- Multiple Redundant Fiber Optic Telecommunication Networks
- Diverse Fiber Conduit and Entrances
- Ethernet Services Available from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Telecommunication Services Available from T1 to Multiple OC192
- 24x7x365 Staffed and Helpdesk Services
- Access to ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC)