DBSi’s Lehigh Valley data center is located at 9999 Hamilton Blvd., Breinigsville, PA 18031. The data center is single story building constructed with concrete masonry, located safely outside major threat zone. The data center provides amenities like private office area, meeting and conference rooms, dedicated workspace, free and secure parking, and fully equipped cubical style workstations.
The data center offers partial, half, or full locking cabinet space; private caged space; and customized private suites. The building area is around 28,000 square feet, and raised floor provides the easy management of electrical and network cabling to the data center. The facility is guarded physically by man guards 24x7x365 and closed circuit video camera monitoring. The data center has man trap entry with card access system, and also has enforced dual factor biometric access control system. Data center grade fire suppression system is in place for protection from any fire hazard.
Lehigh Valley data center is an N+1 power infrastructure. The immediate power failure is protected by redundant UPS system in N+1 redundancy with independent A/B UPS power delivery. The emergency continuous power is provided by N+1 configured diesel generators. The data center has energy efficient white floor, and provides power density of 250 watts per square feet. The cooling and humidity to the data center is controlled through N+1 configured air conditioning system. The efficient cooling is provided in hot and cold Aisles with plenum return ceiling.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier I providers. The data center has multiple, diverse fiber feeds. The data center has overhead ladder racking for both power and networking cabling. 24x7x365 NOC onsite technical staff provides the helpdesk and support services, remote hands services, and backup and restore services.
Data Based Systems International, Inc. (DBSi) is the leading provider of high availability hosting, disaster recovery, and data center services. The company’s services are based on flexible, cost effective solutions tailored to the specific needs of its clients. DBSi has provided customized solutions to mid-sized and Fortune 500 corporations. DBSi has merged with Xand, and now working under the umbrella of Xand.
Breinigsville, PA 18031
DBSi – Lehigh Valley Data Center (TEK) Highlights
- Single Story Building Constructed with Concrete Masonry
- Located Safely Outside Major Threat Zones
- Private Office Area
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Dedicated Workspace
- Free and Secure Parking
- Fully Equipped Cubical Style Workstations
- Partial, Half, or Full Locking Cabinet Space
- Private Caged Space
- Customized Private Suites
- 28,000 Square Feet of Total Space
- Raised Floor Space
- Man Guards 24x7x365
- Closed Circuit Video Camera Monitoring
- Man Trap Entry with Card Access System
- Biometric Access Control System
- Data Center Grade Fire Suppression System
- N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Redundant UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- Independent A/B Circuits
- N+1 Configured Diesel Generators
- Energy Efficient White Floor
- Power Density of 250 Watts Per Square Feet
- N+1 Configured Air Conditioning System
- Hot and Cold Aisles with Plenum Return Ceiling
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Multiple, Diverse Fiber Feeds
- Overhead Ladder Racking for Both Power and Networking Cabling
- 24x7x365 NOC Onsite Technical Staff
- Remote Hands Services
- Backup And Restore Services