CentriLogic’s newest colocation facility is located at 801 Main Street, Lenoir NC 28645. Acquired in June 2013 from Dacentec Inc, the SSAE 16 Type 2 compliant data center gives client’s and businesses access to one of the most active data center clusters in the country.
The facility itself is one of the most safe and secure in the region. The data center is hardened purpose-built and has 24/7 security on site as well as multi level access requirements throughout the whole building. Fire detection and suppression systems, along with climate control systems keeps IT equipment and infrastructure safe and functional. Power is also fed into the facility through diverse utility feeds. The UPS throughout the building is N+2 and a 1 Megawatt backup generator is also on site.
Fiber connectivity is also provided through 5 diverse fiber operators, and bandwidth is provided by multiple Tier 1 providers.
Lenoir, NC 28645
CentriLogic Lenoir Data Center Highlights
- Fire Detection and suppression systems
- Strict climate control with Liebart CRAH units and Chilled Water Cooling
- UPS N+2 and 1MW back up generator
- Diverse incoming utility feeds
- Located in the Southeast’s most active data cluster
- SSAE Type 2 compliant
- 24 x 7 security and multi-level access control