U.S. Colo data centers are located in the telecom rich heart of downtown Los Angeles, California. Over 220 carriers which include Sprint, AT&T, Time Warner, Global Crossing, Level 3, Qwest, Verizon and XO Communications — are located in this carrier hotel building. The Los Angeles U.S. Colo data center features 99.999% uptime, SAS 70 Type II Certification, bandwidth neutral services, 24/7 monitoring, remote hands, ac and dc power backed-up by generators, batteries, UPS’ and more.
U.S. Colo owns and operates six colocation centers in Los Angeles and Seattle. These leading-edge facilities provide excellent connectivity in convenient locations, with a high level of security, 24/7/365 monitoring and world-class customer service.
U.S. Colo’s five Los Angeles data centers, are housed in the downtown telecom corridor: the One Wilshire building, the Quinby building next door, and at nearby 800 South Hope St. All locations are within walking distance of each other and offer easy access to parking and major freeways.
- All colo facilities monitored and accessible by customers 24/7.
- Air conditioning and fire suppression systems built to industry standards.
- AC and DC power are backed-up by UPS, batteries and a generator.
- Result – 99.999% uptime.
CloudAndColocation is a free service provided to clients around the world for selecting the right data center or colocation facility for their requirements. CloudAndColocation is one of the largest colocation site consulting firms in the United States. They represent approximately 3000 data centers and colocation centers. At no cost to clients, they identify specific space, location, power and security requirements, solicit proposals, professionally analyze the responses, compare the strengths and weaknesses, negotiate pricing and deliver highly competitive bids for colocation. They also perform comparative analysis for in-house vs. design build services, wholesale data center space and data connectivity.
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3335
US COLO – Los Angeles Data Center #1 Highlights
- AC 120V/240V
- 480V 3 phase available
- DC – 48 Volts with 6 hour battery backup
- 6-2000 KW
- 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel = 72 hours @ full load
- Redundant 225 ton Liebert A/C units
- Card Access and CCTV
- Pre-action fire suppression/smoke detectors (VESDA system in use at One Wilshire and
800 South Hope St. locations)
- Hardware/software managed 24/7
- Over 30 years’ combined experience in low voltage cross-connection applications.
- Access to the One Wilshire meet-me-room which includes AT&T, Qwest, Level3, TimeWarner, Global Crossing, SBC, Verizon, Sprint, XO Comm, USNL, SingTel, British Telecom and others located throughout the world (Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, North America, Central & South America).
- Cisco and Foundry powered network
- Single and multi-mode fiber available
Monitoring and Control
- Sensaphone system