U.S. Colo data centers are located in the telecom rich heart of downtown Los Angeles, California. Over 220 carriers which include Sprint, AT&T, Time Warner, Global Crossing, Level 3, Qwest, Verizon and XO Communications — are located in this carrier hotel building. The Los Angeles U.S. Colo data center features 99.999% uptime, SAS 70 Type II Certification, bandwidth neutral services, 24/7 monitoring, remote hands, ac and dc power backed-up by generators, batteries, UPS’ and more.
About US Colo
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3335
US COLO – Los Angeles Data Center #1 Highlights
- AC 120V/240V
- 480V 3 phase available
- DC – 48 Volts with 6 hour battery backup
- 6-2000 KW
- 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel = 72 hours @ full load
- Redundant 225 ton Liebert A/C units
- Card Access and CCTV
- Pre-action fire suppression/smoke detectors (VESDA system in use at One Wilshire and
800 South Hope St. locations)
- Hardware/software managed 24/7
- Over 30 years’ combined experience in low voltage cross-connection applications.
- Access to the One Wilshire meet-me-room which includes AT&T, Qwest, Level3, TimeWarner, Global Crossing, SBC, Verizon, Sprint, XO Comm, USNL, SingTel, British Telecom and others located throughout the world (Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe, North America, Central & South America).
- Cisco and Foundry powered network
- Single and multi-mode fiber available
Monitoring and Control
- Sensaphone system