QTS’ Santa Clara II data center is located at 2805 Mission College Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95054. Santa Clara is in the heart of the Silicon Valley and is home to several international high-tech corporations. The data center is steel frame/concrete tilt up walls structure, and provides data center space, office space, and conference room facility. The data center provides secured shipping and receiving area designated for customer owned equipment.
The colocation services are provided through cabinets, caged space, and private rooms. The Santa Clara data center provides a total of 70,000 square feet of enclosed space with 39,000 square feet of data center space including 15,000 square feet of 30 inch raised flooring. The facility has 24 x 7 x 365 security guards patrolling inside and outside the building. All building entrances require card key access while data center floor and secured areas access require card key and biometric authentication. The pre action double interlock dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA control is installed throughout the facility.
The data center provides a excellent power infrastructure. 4 x 600 KW Liebert UPS in N+1 configuration deliver 1.8 MW of conditioned power to the data center floor. The facility is supported by 3 x 2 MW generators in a N+1 configuration with19,800 gallons of diesel fuel on-site with refueling contracts. A Building Management System (BMS) provides information from more than 18,000 hardwired nodes located throughout the facility. Four state of the art chillers provide cooling to the data center floor and non critical office space with N+1 configuration. The facility provides leak detection under all raised floors.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility providing access to multiple providers for local fiber, Internet connectivity. The diverse entrances into building including multiple local central office redundancy with fiber and network access to multiple primary carriers. QTS Metro Connect Service offers additional connectivity to providers in 11 Great Oaks (Carrier Hotel). Internal cabling, copper, coax or fiber access, to carrier bandwidth using cable management systems throughout the facility.
About Quality Technology Services
Santa Clara, CA 95054
QTS (Quality Technology Services) – Santa Clara II Data Center Highlights
- Steel Frame/Concrete Tilt up Walls Structure
- 70,000 Square Feet of Space
- 39,000 Square Feet of Data Center Space
- 15,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor
- 30 Inches Raised Floor Design at First Floor
- Cabinets, Caged Space, and Private Suites
- Security Guards, Biometric and Key Card Authentication
- Dual Entrance from Redundant Substations
- 7 x 600 KW Liebert UPS System
- 1.8 MW of UPS Power in N+1 Configurtion
- N+1 Configured Cooling
- Leak Dedection under All Raised Floor
- Water Proof Conduits with Waterproof Connectors
- Advanced Building Management System
- Dry Pipe Fire Suppression with VESDA Control
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Diverse Fiber Paths
- QTS Metro Connect Metro Services