Perimeter Technology’s Tulsa data center is located at 322 E. Archer St. Tulsa, OK 74120. Located in the historic Brady district north of downtown, the facility provides a very modern data center environment. Approximately 110 miles from TierPoint Oklahoma City, TierPoint Tulsa is an ideal disaster recovery or secondary location for businesses seeking geographic diversity.
Perimeter Technology offers Oklahoma colocation services in minimum N+1 redundancy, and are provided through cabinets ranging from full, half, third, quarter or single U, locked cabinets and custom caged space. The facility offers 9,000 square feet of raised floor data center space, and is a SSAE 16 SOC I audited. The data center security features 24 x 7 x 365 video surveillance of data center, and floor access is granted through dual factor authentication using biometric scan and key card access. Dual pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA control is installed for any fire spark.
The Tulsa data center has a very reliable and scalable power infrastructure. A total of 1.3 MW of utility power is served to the data center to meet the power requirements for the future needs. The Oklahoma data center has a power system in a N+1 configuration with fully diverse A & B power circuits available to customer’s equipment. Power failure is protected by UPS system in N+1 configuration, and automatic transfer of load to diesel generators in N+1 redundancy with 4,000 gallons fuel storage onsite. All the data center facilities are monitored 24 x 7 x 365 from facility network operation center.
The Perimeter data center is a carrier neutral facility with unparalleled fiber infrastructure. The facility has dual network paths to customer’s equipment, and BGP 4 routing connectivity options. The flexible connectivity solution provide by TierPoint includes optical fiber solution; up to 10 Gbps Ethernet, SONET, ATM, xWDM, copper solutions; DS3, T1, Frame Relay, xDSL, dial-up, and wireless solutions; point to point, point to multipoint, licensed & unlicensed spectrum. 24 x 7 x 365 NOC provides the support and helpdesk services.
About Perimeter Technology
Tulsa, OK 74120
Perimeter Technology – Tulsa Data Center Highlights
- Located in Historic Brady District North of Downtown
- Approximately 110 Miles from TierPoint Oklahoma City Facility
- Full, Half, Third, Quarter, and 1U Cabinet Space
- Caged Space
- 9,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor
- SSAE 16 SOC I Audited
- Video Surveillance 24 x 7 x 365
- Dual Factor Authentication Using Biometric Scan and Key Card Access
- Dual Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- VESDA Control
- Power in N+1 Configuration
- 1.3 MW of Utility Power
- A & B Power Feeds to Customer’s Equipment
- UPS in N+1 Configuration
- Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- 4,000 Gallons Fuel Storage Onsite
- Monitoring of Facility 24 x 7 x 365
- Carrier Class & Carrier Neutral Facility
- Dual Network Paths to Customer’s Equipment
- BGP 4 Routing
- Unparalleled Fiber Infrastructure
- NOC 24 x 7 x 365