Latisys’ Denver Data Center #1 is a 30,000 ft, Tier 3 data center located at 393 Inveness Parkway, Englewood CO 80112. Strategically located just 15 minutes south of downtown Denver, Latisys’ Denver #1 colocation facility has an array of power, cooling, security and infrastructure features that make it a prime choice for businesses IT infrastructure needs.
At the facility itself is a Network Operations center, staffed with 24 x 7 on site security, as well as video surveillance on all perimeter points outside the building, along with surveillance inside the building. Multi-level authorization is required throughout the facility and includes a man trap, biometric verification and key card access.
The Electrical power infrastructure is run by 4 UPS systems at N+1 redundancy, and true A/B power feeds into each rack. Power is generated through three diverse utility feeds, and a 3600 KW on-site generator at N+1 redundancy ensures a stable and secure back up power source. The physical building itself is a reinforced steel structure, strategically positioned in an area of low seismic activity and lays on a concrete slab foundation.
Englewood, CO 80112
Latisys – Denver Data Center #1 Highlights
- Additional 30,000 square feet of expansion potential.
- 22 gigabits of internet bandwidth over 4 tier 1 providers
- Alarm system with cameras and video surveillance inside and outside the facility
- Cooling available at N+1 redundancy
- On site fuel storage
- Hot aisle and cold aisle configuration
- Off-site alarm monitoring and fire department dispatch.
- Monitoring includes power and cooling systems, temperature, humidity and leak detection
- Access to major interstates and Denver International airport.