Flexential’s Brentwood data center is located at 7100 Commerce Way #25, Brentwood, TN 37027. The data center offers colocation, cloud services, managed services, and disaster recovery services within its 19,150-square-foot data center footprint.
Flexential offers comprehensive colocation solutions with half and full cabinet space, customized cage space, and private suites. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC 3, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402, and AT-101 requirements; and can help customers meet the requirements of regulatory compliance acts such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS. The data center security features onsite trained staff, 24x7x365 video surveillance, biometric fingerprint readers, and proximity card access with PIN code.
The Brentwood data center offers a reliable and fault tolerant power infrastructure with all critical power components in redundant configurations. The data center provides conditioned AC power. The critical infrastructure is protected by a redundant UPS system in the event there is a loss of utility power. Flexential offers a 100% SLA on power at this Brentwood data center. The data center provides the power density of 150 watts per square feet. The cooling and humidity in the data center is maintained through multiple HVAC units.
Flexential’s 7100 Commerce Way data center is a carrier neutral facility with multiple Tier I providers. The facility has multiple physical connectivity options including 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, and 10 Gbps network ports. The facility also provides Metro Ethernet at 10/100/1000 Mbps. 24x7x365 NOC technical staff provides the support and helpdesk services, and monitoring services.
Flexential is a powerful combination of Peak 10 + ViaWest, that helps organizations optimize their journey of IT transformation while simultaneously balancing cost, scalability, compliance and security. The company is committed to building trusted relationships and delivering tailored solutions that suit the individual needs of its customers. Utilizing its people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of its 4,200+ customers, who trust it to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud and managed solutions. Flexential’s robust suite of assets span 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Brentwood, TN 37027
Flexential – Brentwood data center Highlights
Power & cooling
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- 1.49 MW critical load UPS capacity
- 150 W/SF power density
- N+1 cooling redundancy
- Hot/cold aisle configuration
- 100% power SLA
- 1.85 PUE rating
- Physical environment, power delivery, generator and diesel fuel infrastructure monitoring
- Round-the-clock security and technical staff
- Dual-factor authentication access
- Biometric scanners
- 4-zone security access
- Monitored security cameras and intercom system
- 3 Tb total network capacity
- Carrier-neutral blended, and proactively managed and monitored, IP bandwidth
- Redundant, automatically rerouted connections ranging from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Proactive Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS protection
- PCI DSS compliant site
- Annual, independent audits according to: EU-US Privacy Shield framework; SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3; HIPAA; ISO 270001; SSAE 18
- HITRUST and PCI certification servicesavailable
- Regulatory and standards compliance assessment, analysis, consulting and planning services available
- Migration and capacity planning
- Meeting room and dedicated work areas for customer use
- Office lease space available
- Remote hands support available
- Business continuity and disaster recovery services, solutions and support available
- Public, private, hybrid and compliant cloud solutions, as well as cloud recovery and dedicated servers, available
- Professional services including migration, security and risk management, assessments and audits, as well as performance and network architecture support, available