First National Technology Solutions’ (FNTS) Omaha data center is located at 201 N 16th St., Omaha, NE 68102. The data center is a Midwest location with a low risk of devastating natural disasters. The data center is reinforced poured concrete construction with a roof designed to handle 200+ MPH winds, and windows designed to handle 150 MPH wind impact. The facility has large and small truck loading docks to support all sizes of shipping equipment.
FNTS’s Omaha data center is a Tier IV infrastructure facility certified by the Uptime Institute with complete 2N redundancy. The data center offers colocation space through shared space, 1/3 cabinet space, half and full cabinet space, and cage space from 100 square feet to 2,000 square feet. The data center provides 190,000 square feet of total building space that includes 61,000 square feet of 18″ to 24″ raised floor space. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I type II standards, and meets the stringent compliance requirements of PCI-DSS and EU Safe Harbor. The data center provides excellent security measurements with 24x7x365 onsite security guards, video monitoring with recording of indoor and outdoor areas through 200 cameras covering all entrances and computer rooms, 90 days archiving of footage, bullet resistant enclosures, and alarm alerts on any security breach. All the building access requires key card access while colocation area requires both key card access and biometric control system. The First National Technology Solutions data center is protected from fire through the use of dry pipe fire suppression system with smoke sensors for an early detection are installed above and below the raised floor.
The Omaha First National Technology Services data center is a fully redundant, reliable, and fault tolerant 2N power infrastructure with concurrently maintainable design. A total of 4 MW of power to data center is fed from dual power grids from local power company. The entire critical infrastructure is protected by rotary based UPS system in 2N redundant configuration on the loss of utility power. The 3 x 1,250 kW diesel generators in 2N redundancy provides the emergency power with 6,750 gallons of fuel storage onsite and refuelling contracts. All the power cabling has waterproof casing with waterproof connectors to all equipment. The critical power system is controlled by automated management system that controls all switching with all situations are paged to trained facility engineers. The redundant HVAC units in 2N redundancy automates the cooling and humidity in the data center for the optimized equipment performance. The data center has the leak detection facility under all the raised floor.
FNTS’s 201 N 16th St data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple carriers and service providers. The data center has dual fiber entrances into building encased in 4 feet of concrete, and uses internal cable management trays for cable distribution. The data center provides fully redundant network infrastructure for fail safe for Internet traffic, firewall, IDS/IPS system, and vulnerability scanning services. 24x7x365 NOC engineers provides mentoring, support, helpdesk, and remote hands services.
First National Technology Solutions (FNTS) is a provider of data center services and managed services to the customers nationwide. The company specializes in colocation services, virtual private server, cloud computing, data storage and backup, and network infrastructure. FNTS cloud solutions offers the flexibility and agility with basic to enterprise cloud options, and are hosted through Windows, Red Hat and SUSE, AIX, Solaris x86, iSeries, and z/OS for Mainframe operating system. FNTS offers a wide range of managed services including windows management, operating system management, storage and backup services, network services, database services, application services, security and compliant services, and disaster recovery services.
FNTS provides customized solutions for multiple industries, including insurance, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, software, payment, and transportation. First National Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska Inc. (FNNI), a multi-state holding company headquartered in Omaha, with a strong heritage of banking excellence. First National Technology Solutions was founded in 1996 and is based in Omaha, NE.
Omaha, NE 68197
First National Technology Solutions – Omaha Data Center Highlights
- Tier IV Infrastructure Facility
- A Midwest Location with Lower Risk of Devastating Natural Disasters
- Reinforced Poured Concrete Construction
- Roof Designed to Handle 200+ MPH Winds
- Windows Designed to Handle 150 MPH Winds Impact
- Large and Small Truck Loading Docks Facility
- Shared Space
- 1/3 Cabinet Space
- Half and Full Cabinet Space
- Cage Space From 100 Square Feet to 2,000 Square Feet
- 190,000 Square Feet of Total Building Space
- 61,000 Square Feet of 18 to 24 Inches Raised Floor Space
- Certification and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II
- EU Safe Harbor
- 24x7x365 Onsite Security Guards
- Video Monitoring with Recording Of Indoor And Outdoor Areas
- 200 Cameras Covering All Entrances and Computer Rooms
- 90 Days Archiving of Footage
- Bullet Resistant Enclosures
- Alarm Alerts on Any Security Breach
- Building Access Requires Key Card Access
- Colocation Area Requires Both Key Card Access and Biometric Control System
- Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Smoke Sensors Above and Below the Raised Floor
- 2N Power Infrastructure
- 4 MW Of Power
- Dual Power Grids
- Rotary Based UPS System in 2N Redundant Configuration
- 3 x 1,250 kW Diesel Generators in 2N Redundancy
- 6,750 Gallons of Fuel Storage Onsite and Refuelling Contracts
- Power Cabling has Waterproof Casing with Waterproof Connectors
- HVAC Units in 2N Redundancy
- Leak Detection Facility Under All the Raised Floor
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Dual Fiber Entrances
- Internal Cable Management Trays
- Fully Redundant Network Infrastructure
- Firewall, IDS/IPS System, and Vulnerability Scanning Services
- 24x7x365 NOC
- Remote Hands Services