Strategically located in downtown San Jose, Datapipe’s Silicon Valley Data center is a carrier neutral facility that provides comprehensive managed IT services and is located at 150 S. 1st St., San Jose CA 95133.
The Silicon Valley colocation facility is a Tier 3 data center and has a number of industry certifications that make an attractive option for clients and businesses. The facility is HIPAA compliant, SSAE 16 certified as well as a PCI level 1 certified provider. The structure is California Category Four earthquake compliant and the environment is also closely monitored and protected by a dry-pipe fire suppression system.
Energy supply is of course key, and Datapipe’s Silicon Valley center is fed by multiple power grids and contracted fuel suppliers are on call 24/7 which includes five generators rated at 1.8 megawatts each and 20,000 gallons of fuel capacity. It also has a UPS structure that is N+2 and the facility is powered by 100% renewable energy.
San Jose, CA 95113
Datapipe – San Jose Data Center Highlights
- California Category 4 earthquake compliant
- Building meets Bellcore Network Equipment Building systems requirements
- Tier III Standards compliant
- Dry-Pipe fire supression system
- Raised floor cold Plenum supply to provide uniform cooling distribution
- Fuel suppliers on call 24 hours a day
- Five generators rated at 1.8 MW each. N+N architecture
- Data center powered by 100% renewable energy