Zayo’s Seattle data center is located at 3311 South 120th Place, Suite 120, Tukwila, WA 98168, and one of the two facilities in Seattle. The data center is ideally situated, just minutes from I-5, SeaTac international airport, and only 15 minutes to and from downtown Seattle. The data center has covered parking, and loading area available.
Zayo offers quarter, third, half, and full cabinet colocation, locked cabinet colocation, caged space colocation, and private suites colocation space. All the colocation solutions are offered with 110V – 20A, 30A, and 40A configurations; 208V – 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, and 60A configurations; redundant network uplinks, cabinet to cabinet cross connect, and access to real time data feeds. Zayo’s 100% data center uptime service level agreement (SLA) covers all the key infrastructure elements and service metrics like power, temperature, network availability, and service credits.
The data center has a gross space of 40,000 square feet that includes 25,000 square feet of colocation space. The data center is a SSAE 16 SOC I type II certified facility. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 onsite security guards, entry and exit logs, and CCTV monitoring & recording with 90 days data storage. The access to data center floor is subject to biometric scan and key card authentication, and mantrap entry. The data center is equipped with multiple zoned pre action dry pipe fire suppression system. The smoke alarms and sensors are mounted in ceiling & in ceiling plenum.
Seattle data center is a reliable power infrastructure facility providing 4,800 kW of utility power. The immediate power failure is protected by 2,000 kW UPS in 2N configuration, and automatic transfer of load to 2,000 kw MTU & Caterpillar diesel generators in N+1 redundancy. The diesel generators have fuel storage for 24 hours runtime at full load with fuel supply refuel. Zayo has standby emergency refueling contracts with local fuel providers, and test generators weekly with non-load exercise to make them up and running. The multiple 40 tons Liebert & Stulz CRAC units effectively moderate the cooling and humidity in the data center in N+1 configuration. The data center has alarms installed that are attached to building management system (BMS), local police, and fire department.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with redundant fiber paths in. The facility provides Ethernet hands off; 10, 100, or 1000 Base T, 10G network ports. The Zayo blended bandwidth is also available in 10G, 2.5G, Ethernet and IP. The data center has multiple IP transit and transports carriers including CenturyLink, Level3, AboveNet, Time Warner Telecom, XO communication etc. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 NOC, providing site security, monitoring, remote and smart hands services.
About Zayo Colocation Inc.
Zayo Colocation Inc. was founded in 2007, and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. The company is a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, IP transport, wavelengths, and carrier-neutral colocation. The network footprint stretches over 74,300 route miles, providing connectivity in and between major metropolitan areas on dense metro and intercity fiber assets. Zayo’s network serves 271 markets in seven countries and 45 states, plus Washington D.C. Zayo’s fiber network connects the largest U.S. and European cities as well as, many Tier 2 – 5 U.S. markets. Zayo’s network reaches over 11,740 buildings, including over 500 data centers, over 500 carrier POPs, and thousands of enterprise buildings. The company services include colocation services, interconnection, metro interconnect, and remote hands.
(Previously a CoreLink location, now owned and operated by Zayo Colocation Inc.)
Tukwila, WA 98168
Zayo – Seattle Data Center #2 Highlights
- Located Just Minutes from I-5, SeaTac International Airport
- 15 Minutes to and from Downtown Seattle
- Covered Parking and Loading Area Available
- Quarter, Third, Half, and Full Cabinet Space
- Locked Cabinet Space
- Caged Space
- Private Suites
- Colocation Features
- 110V – 20A, 30A, and 40A Configurations
- 208V – 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, and 60A Configurations
- Redundant Network Uplinks
- Access to Real Time Data Feeds
- Cabinet to Cabinet Cross Connect
- 100 % SLA on All Key Infrastructure Elements and Service Metrics Like
- Network Availability
- Service Credits
- 40,000 Square Feet of Gross Space
- 25,000 Square Feet of Colocation Space
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II Certified Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 Onsite Security Guards
- Entry and Exit Logs
- CCTV Monitoring & Recording with 90 Days Data Storage
- Biometric Scan and Key Card Authentication
- Mantrap Entry
- Multiple Zoned Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Smoke Alarms and Sensors Mounted in Ceiling & In Ceiling Plenum
- 4,800 kW of Utility Power
- 2,000 kW of UPS Power
- UPS in 2N Redundancy
- 2,000 kW of Standby Power
- MTU & Caterpillar Diesel Generators in N+1 Configuration
- 24 Hours of Runtime
- Standby Refuelling Contracts with Local Fuel Providers
- Generators Tested Weekly with Non-Load Exercise
- Multiple 40 Tons Liebert & Stulz CRAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Building Management System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Redundant Fiber Paths
- Ethernet Hands Off; 10, 100, or 1000 Base T, 10G Network Ports
- CoreLink Blended Bandwidth in 10G, 2.5G, Ethernet and IP
- Multiple IP Transit and Transports Carriers
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC
- Remote and Smart Hands Service