Tata’s Hillsboro data center is located at 3935 Northwest Aloclek Place, Hillsboro, OR 97124. The data center is a Tata premier data center, and is located off of Highway 26 in the heart of the Silicon Forest.
Colocation services are provided through standard 42U rack space, locked cabinets, and caged space. This features 3 KVA or 6 KVA rated AC power, two IEC type single phase power socket, two vertical power strips per rack, and DC power if required. The data center has 43,055 square feet of space with 600 square feet of saleable area. The raised floor is designed to handle floor loads of 200 lbs. per square feet, and the facility has elevators, loading docks, and roof rights availability.
The Oregon data center is compliant with global and industry standards like ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70, and per stringent Level-3 specifications of TIA 942. The facility has got a strict authentication access control system using ID Cards, and biometric scans. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 security staff, restricted access, and monitoring through CCTV cameras. The data center uses Inergen fire suppression system with Ansul smoke detection system to cater the fire spark.
The Hillsboro data center has power availability through multiple layers of redundancy and backup, ensuring customer’s infrastructure is always available. A total 2 MW of power is fed to the data center. Power failure is protected by UPS system. The secondary power source of data center is a N+1 configured diesel generators with 28,000 gallons of fuel storage on site. A & B configured power circuits are delivered to the customer’s cabinets. 14 CRAC units in N+1 configuration automate the cooling in data center. The facility has continuous monitoring of HVAC, power, and building system.
The data center is carrier neutral facility having dual network paths into building with network interconnection to multiple carriers. The facility is supported by an experienced team of technical, communications and facilities staff. 24 x 7 x 365 support operation center provides the professional support services including first line, remote hands etc.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Tata Communications – Hillsboro Data Center Highlights
- Located Off of Highway 26
- Standard 42U Rack, and Locked Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 43,055 Square Feet of Space
- 600 Square Feet Saleable Area
- 200 lbs. Per Square Feet of Raised Floor Loading
- Elevators, Loading Docks, and Roof Rights
- ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70 Certified
- ID Cards, and Biometric Scans
- Security Staff and Video Surveillance
- Inergen Fire Suppression System
- Ansul Smoke Detection System
- 2 MW of Power
- UPS Protected Power
- 3 KVA or 6 KVA Rated AC Power
- Two IEC Type Single Phase Power Socket
- Two Vertical Power Strips Per Rack
- N+1 Configured Diesel Generators
- 30,000 Gallons Fuel Storage Onsite
- 14 CRAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Operation Center
- Remote Hands