SunGard St. Louis data center (STL-1807) is located at 1807 Park 270 Drive, Bldg One, Ste. 400, St. Louis, MO 63146. The data center is located at 4th floor in a commercial building. A shared break room is available within the center and several places to eat can be found within a few miles. Private meeting rooms are available for conferences, confidential conversations and planning. The data center offers business continuity services.
The data center provides 7,000 square feet of total space including 15,000 square feet of raised floor space. The data center has 100 x finished work stations and 25 x workstations with phones & network connectivity. The data center has closed circuit TV (CCTV) throughout the facility and 4th floor lobby, 24 x 7 monitoring with Philbert security, and integrated card reader security system. The building remained locked at nights and weekends, and door to suite is also locked.
San Ramon data center provides a reliable power infrastructure, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by Liebert UPS system. The standby power is provided by 40 kW diesel generator with 200 gallon fuel storage tank onsite. The building’s HVAC controls client work space and offices, while data center uses Liebert HVAC unit in NCC and Trane HVAC unit in UPS room.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier One backbones via carrier-diverse local loops. The data center provides meshed, multi-vendor Internet transit connectivity, diverse path long haul access (public or private), diverse fiber entry and intra-building fiber paths, redundant internal network distribution platforms, and dual customer physical handoffs (Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber). The data center has Nortel option 81c PBX with 125 digital stations, voicemail, automated attendant, and ACD functionality.
St. Louis, MO 63146
SunGard – St. Louis Data Center (STL-1807) Highlights
- Common Break Room
- Private Meeting Rooms
- 7,000 Square Feet of Total Space
- 100 x Finished Work Stations
- 25 x Workstations with Phones & Network Connectivity
- CCTV Monitoring throughout Facility and 4th Floor Lobby
- 24 x 7 Monitoring with Philbert Security
- Integrated Card Reader Security System
- Building is Locked in Nights and Weekends
- 100% SLA On Power
- Liebert UPS System
- 40 KW Diesel Generator
- 200 Gallon Fuel Storage Tank Onsite
- Cooling Infrastructure
- Building’s HVAC Controls
- Liebert HVAC unit in NCC
- HVAC Unit in UPS Room
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meshed, Multi-Vendor Internet Transit Connectivity
- Diverse Path Long Haul Access (Public and Private)
- Diverse Fiber Entry and Intra-Building Fiber Paths
- Redundant Internal Network Distribution Platforms
- Dual Customer Physical Handoffs (Copper, Single-Mode and Multi-Mode Fiber)
- Nortel option 81c PBX