SunGard Charlotte data center is located at 12200 Herbert Wayne Court, Huntersville, NC 28078. Private conference rooms are available for group meetings, individual discussions and planning. A common break room is available within the center and several places to eat are available within a few mile radius. This business continuity data center offers workforce continuity services.
The data center has implemented the ISO certified procedure and controls. The 9 feet ceilings with closed plenum hot air return provides the efficient cooling system. The data center security features 24 x 7 onsite security staff, CCTV video and infrastructure monitoring, locked cabinet and cages, and is biometric and multi-level key card secured.
Huntersville data center provides full power redundancy from N+1 up to 2N+1, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by dual UPS system. The standby power is provided by catalytic reduction equipped generators. The data center uses ASCO Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by N+1 chiller system and N+1 CRAC units including variable speed, impeller cooling system. The hot and cold aisle cabinet design provides efficient cooling. The facility uses automated power monitoring and management system, and state of the art building monitoring system (BMS).
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity. The data center provides meshed, multi-vendor Internet transit connectivity, diverse path long haul access (public or private), redundant internal network distribution platforms, and dual customer physical handoffs (Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber). 24 x 7 x 365 onsite NOC provides the support and helpdesk services to its customers.
Huntersville, NC 28078
SunGard – Charlotte Data Center Highlights
- Private Conference Rooms
- Common Break Room
- ISO Certified Procedure and Controls
- 9 Feet Ceilings with Closed Plenum Hot Air Return
- 24 x 7 Onsite Security
- CCTV Video and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Locked Cabinet and Cages
- Biometric Scan
- Multi-Level Key Card
- 100% SLA On Power
- N+1 upto 2N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Dual UPS System
- Catalytic Reduction Equipped Generators
- N+1 Chiller System and N+1 CRAC Units
- Hot and Cold Aisle Cabinet Design
- Automated Power Monitoring and Management System
- State of the Art Building Monitoring System (BMS)
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meshed, Multi-Vendor Internet Transit Connectivity
- Diverse Path Long Haul Access (Public Or Private)
- Redundant Internal Network Distribution Platforms
- Dual Customer Physical Handoffs (Copper, Single-Mode And Multi-Mode Fiber)
- 24 x 7 x 365 Onsite NOC