LG Networks NYC Node (Level 3) is located at 150 Varick St., New York, NY 10012. The data center offers half and full cabinets colocation, and private suite colocation space. The data center manages stringent multi layered security control procedures including 24 x 7 x 365 security personnel, closed circuit video monitoring and logging with backup tape storage. Biometric palm scan and photo ID access cards authentication allows to enter in the colocation area. Pre action dry pipe, double interlocked fire suppression system is installed in data center for extinguishing any fire spark.
The data center has very reliable N+1 electrical design and distribution offering 99.999 % SLA on power. Redundant UPS in N+ 1 configuration and battery bank provides the emergency power to data center on the loss of utility power. Automatic transfer switches ensure the smooth transition of power to diesel generators in N+1 redundancy. Facility offers power density of 125 watts per square feet with the ability to upgrade. HVAC units maintain the temperature of 72 degrees with +/- 6 degrees, and humidity at 50 % with +/- 10%.
The NYC Node offers carrier neutral connectivity to multiple carriers, and has true diverse fiber entrance. Technical support is available 24 x 7 x 365.
About Level 3
New York, NY 10012
Level 3 Communications – New York (NYC Node) Data Center Highlights
- Half and Full Cabinets Colocation
- Private Suite Colocation
- 24 x 7 x 365 Security Personnel
- Closed Circuit Video Monitoring and Logging
- Biometric Palm Scan and Photo ID Access Cards Authentication
- Pre Action, Double Interlock, Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- N+1 Electrical Design and Distribution
- 99.999 % SLA on Power
- Redundant UPS in N+1 Configuration
- Battery Backup
- Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- HVAC Units for Temperature and Humidity Control
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- True Diverse Fiber Entrance
- Technical Support 24 x 7 x 365