Hamilton Managed Hostings’ Aurora data center is located at 1001 12th St., Aurora, NE 68818. The data center located in central Nebraska is strategically located away from major population centers, and has seismic zone 1 ratings. The data center is a Tier III infrastructure facility.
The data center offers colocation in rack space of 1U increment, half cabinet, and full cabinet. The data center is a concrete reinforced construction providing 18 inches raised floor space for subfloor cable management and efficient airflow. The entire data center is continuously monitored by video surveillance cameras while biometric authentication is required to gain access to the facility. The data center also provides protection against fire through the use of modern fire detection and suppression system.
The Aurora data center is a reliable and fault tolerant power infrastructure with power to facility is served through redundant commercial electrical feeds. The redundant UPS system with battery backup delivers protected and conditioned power to critical infrastructure while 350 kW diesel generator with automatic failover switch provides the emergency backup power on prolonged power outage. The data center provides AC and DC power options to customer’s equipment. The cooling and humidity in the data center is effectively controlled by dual air handling units.
Hamilton Managed Hostings’ 1001 12th St. data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to many carriers. The facility provides three diverse fiber routes to major PoPs, and major carrier connectivity through DS4, T1, OCx. The data center has redundant network infrastructure for higher bandwidth options, and guarantees uptime of 99.999%. 24x7x365 NOC provides monitoring and support services.
Aurora, NE 68818
Hamilton Managed Hosting – Aurora Data Center Highlights
- Tier III Infrastructure Facility
- Located in Central Nebraska
- Strategically Located Away from Major Population Centers
- Seismic Zone 1 Ratings
- Rack Space of 1U Increment
- Half Cabinet
- Full Cabinet
- Concrete Reinforced Construction
- 18 Inches Raised Floor Space
- Video Surveillance Cameras
- Biometric Authentication
- Fire Detection and Suppression System
- Redundant Commercial Electrical Feeds
- Redundant UPS System with Battery Backup
- 350 kW Diesel Generator with Automatic Failover Switch
- AC and DC Power Options
- Dual Air Handling Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Three Diverse Fiber Routes
- Major Carrier Connectivity Through DS4, T1, OCx
- Redundant Network Infrastructure
- Network Uptime of 99.999%
- 24x7x365 NOC