DataGryd Data Centers’ New York data center is located at 60 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013. The data center is located in one of the world’s most connected hubs of Internet connectivity. DataGryd is a leading, energy efficient, wholesale data center provider meeting the demands for high power cloud computing and data storage clients in New York’s urban market. DataGryd was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, NY.
The data center provides 240,000 square feet of rentable space, including raised floor built to suite, spanning in multiple floors. The facility uses pre action dry pipe sprinkler system for any fire spark. The data center is an efficient energy design, and is a LEED and Energy certified facility. A total of 25 MW of utility power is fed to the data center with higher power densities to the customers’ equipment. The micro grid of utility grid power is delivered in any voltage from -48V DC to 13,200V AC power. The critical infrastructure is protected by UPS system with battery backup in N+ 1 redundant configuration. The standby power to data center is provided by standby diesel generators onsite with fuel storage onsite.
DataGryd has deployed the Low Voltage DC (LVDC) superconductor cables from energy industry innovator, AMSC. These lightweight superconductor cables carry the same amount of current as dozens of conventional copper conductors for an unlimited distance and with no voltage drop. The data center has cogeneration power plant that will potentially reduce power consumption by 30% and will have utility grade reliability. The data center provides the power density of 3.6 kW per rack. The cooling and humidity in the data center is maintained through condenser water/chilled water CRAC units in N+1 redundant configuration for the optimized performance of all hardware components.
DataGryd Data Centers’ 60 Hudson Street is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to more than 100 telecom fiber providers. The facility offers direct fiber conduits built to suit with no cross connect fees.
New York, NY 10013
DataGryd Data Centers – New York Data Center Highlights
- Wholesale Data Center Solutions
- Spanning in Multiple Floors
- 240,000 Square Feet of Rentable Space
- Raised Floor Built To Suite
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
- LEED and Energy Certified
- 25 MW of Utility Power
- -48V DC to 13,200V AC Power
- UPS System with Battery Backup in N+ 1 Redundant Configuration
- Standby Diesel Generators Onsite
- Low Voltage DC (LVDC) Superconductor Cables from Energy Industry Innovator
- Power Density of 3.6 kW Per Rack
- Condenser Water/Chilled Water CRAC Units in N+1 Redundant Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Direct Fiber Conduits Built to Suit with No Cross Connect Fees