Carrier-1 owns and operates a 106,866 square foot facility at 1515 Round Table Drive, Dallas, TX with up to 60,000 square feet of planned raised floor data center space. An on-site Business Continuity Center provides office space for personnel. Redundant infrastructure includes up to 10 MW of power available and a 288 strand diverse-path dark fiber ring to Equinix in the Dallas Infomart. The facility meets any compliant requirement including PCI, HIPAA and SOX. Customers may lease colocation space at wholesale rates. Multiple racks, private cages and suites are available now with plenty of space for expansion.
Raised Floor Data Center Space:
- Phase 1, 10K sq ft of raised floor data center – SOLD OUT
- Phase 2, 10K sq ft of raised floor data center – AVAILABLE NOW
- Powered Shell, contiguous 40K sq ft – AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Private data center suite, 2K sq ft – SOLD
- Private data center suites, 4K sq ft and 1500 sq ft – AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Dallas, TX 75247