365 Main Emeryville EM1 data center is located at 1400 65th Street, Suite 150, Emeryville, CA 94608. The data center was acquired by 365 Main on July 8, 2013. The data center is located minutes away from San Francisco and East Bay city. The data center is purpose built facility, retrofitted in 1999 to the highest seismic standard applicable. The facility offers the colocation services and dedicated servers.
The data center offers half and full cabinet colocation, locked cabinets in shared space environment, and caged space. The data center is SSAE 16 SOC I Type II certified facility. The data center has 15,000 square feet of space, and modular raised floor space, providing the traditional white space. The facility provides 24 x 7 x 365 video monitoring through CSC (Customer Support Center). The customers have access to the resources with two factor biometric access control. The data center can also provide customers with custom security solutions for their premise. VESDA fire detection system is installed for early sense of smoke particles, and double interlocked, pre action dry pipe fire suppression system is installed for any fire spark. The data center environment is monitored by CSC, and onsite alarming system.
Emeryville data center has a reliable redundant power infrastructure. The data center provides a power density of 10 kW per cabinet with the higher density solutions available, and can also provide any type of circuit to customer’s equipment in desired configuration. The data center has 2,400A DC power plant connected to generator also. The immediate power failure is protected by Liebert 600T multi module double conversion UPS system designed in parallel to provide N+1 redundancy. The dedicated 1 MW diesel generator provides emergency power source in the event of an outage with fuel storage onsite. The data center has 9 x 20 tons Data Aire CRAC units & 2 x 30 tons Liebert CRAC units for colocation space cooling, and 2 x 10 tons Data Aire CRAC units and 1 x 6 tons unit & 5 rooftop package units for infrastructure and office cooling.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility offering 100 % SLA on uptime. The facility provides the carrier neutral connectivity to multiple carriers and service providers, with thousands of cross connects. These carriers include AT&T, CenturyLink, PAXIO, Verizon Business, and Zayo. The CSC provides professional technical assistance 24 x 7 x 365. The data center also offers Remote Hands services.
About 365 Data Centers
Emeryville, CA 94608
365 Main – Emeryville Data Center EM1 Highlights
- Minutes Away from San Francisco and East Bay City
- Purpose Built Facility
- Retrofitted in 1999 to Highest Seismic Standard Applicable
- Half and Full Cabinets
- Locked Cabinets in Shared Space
- Caged Space
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II Certified Facility
- 15,000 Square Feet of Space
- Modular Raised Floor Space
- 24 x 7 x 365 Video Monitoring
- Two Factor Biometric Authentication
- Custom Security Solutions
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- Power Density of 10 kW Per Cabinet
- Liebert 600T Multi Module Double Conversion UPS System in N+1 Configuration
- 1 MW of Dedicated Diesel Generator
- Fuel Storage Onsite
- 9 x 20 Tons Data Aire CRAC Units & 2 x 30 Tons Liebert CRAC Units for Colocation Space Cooling
- 2 x 10 Tons Data Aire CRAC Units and 1 x 6 Tons Unit & 5 Rooftop Package Units for Infrastructure and Office Cooling
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 100 % SLA on Uptime
- Thousands of Cross Connects Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 Customer Support Center (CSC)
- Remote Hands Services