Wholesale Internet’s Kansas data center 2 is located at 324 E. 11th Street, Suite 1000, Kansas City, MO, and one of the two data center facilities in Kansas. The data center is located in downtown Kansas at historic Oak tower building.
The data center offers colocation in 1U increments in shared space, and half and full locked cabinets. The data center provides 14,000 square feet of total enclosed space. The data center provides state of the art security measures, including 24x7x365 video surveillance of entire facility, authorized access only, video monitoring of elevator lobby, and biometric security like access card and hand scanners at each doorway, both the entrance and within. All the videos are recorded and kept for undisclosed duration for future retrieval. The data center uses fire suppression system for any fire spark.
The Kansas data center 2 is a reliable power infrastructure. The building designated as critical infrastructure, Kansas City Power & Light (KCP&L) provides three power feeds to facility. These power feeds are connected in parallel and each feed draws power from a different independent grid. The critical infrastructure is protected by UPS system with battery backup on the loss of utility power, with an immediate transfer of load to standby 400 kW diesel generator through automatic transfer switch. The data center has a separate UPS system for networking infrastructure. The facility has fuel access points on the ground level of building to refuel the generators tanks anytime with indefinite runtime. The data center can provides up to 40 Amps of circuit to each rack. The cooling and humidity in the data center is effectively moderated through N+1 HVAC units providing 180 tons of cooling.
Wholesale Internet’s 324 E. 11th Street data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to carriers like Cogent and Hurricane Electric. The data center uses Brocade routers and switches in parallel redundant design, and offers free cross connect to Kansas City Internet Exchange. BGP blended bandwidth is also available on our redundant, carrier grade network, for the maximum in reliability and performance. The 24 hours support staff provides the technical support and remote hands services.
About Wholesale Internet Inc
Kansas City, MO 64106
Wholesale Internet Inc. – Kansas City Data Center #2 Highlights
- Located in Downtown Kansas at Historic Oak Tower Building
- 1U Increments In Shared Space
- Half and Full Locked Cabinets
- 14,000 Square Feet of Total Enclosed Space
- 24x7x365 Video Surveillance of Entire Facility with Archiving of Footage
- Authorized Access Only
- Video Monitoring of Elevator Lobby
- Access Card
- Hand Scanners
- Fire Suppression System
- Utility Power from Kansas City Power & Light (KCP&L)
- Three Power Feeds
- Each Feed Draws Power From a Different Independent Grid
- UPS System With Battery Backup
- Separate UPS System for Networking Infrastructure
- Standby 400 kW Diesel Generator
- Fuel Access Points on the Ground Level of Building
- 40 Amps of Circuit to Each Rack
- N+1 HVAC Units Providing 180 Tons of Cooling
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Brocade Routers and Switches in Parallel Redundant Design
- Free Cross Connect to Kansas City Internet Exchange
- BGP Blended Bandwidth
- 24 Hours Support Staff
- Remote Hands Services