vXchnge Austin data center is located at 8025 IH Highway 35, Austin, TX 7875. The data center offers colocation and managed hosting, recovery and hotsite services, workforce continuity, messaging and collaboration, and network and managed security services.
vXchnge colocation services includes tailored colocation data center space including cabinets with 42U capacity, or secure cages offering more space and added security for compliance. The data center provides 20,000 square feet of total space, including 24 inches raised floor space. Multiple physical layers of security with controlled security procedures is maintained in the data center. The data center uses VESDA control smoke detection apparatus for early alert of fire spark.
Austin data center is N+1 to 2N+1 power design, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by 5 x redundant 500 kVA UPS systems and 1 x redundant 160 kVA UPS system. The standby power is provided by 2,000 kW Cummins Synergy diesel generator with 6,000 gallon fuel tank, 1,500 kW Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator with 4,000 gallon fuel tank and 1,000 kW Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator with 2,000 gallon fuel tank. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by 24 x 26 tons HVAC units with leak detection and 5 x 30 tons HVAC units with leak detection.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier One backbones via carrier-diverse local loops. The data center provides Cisco systems powered Internet mesh platform, 2 x local loop providers over SONET, 2 x hubbed DS-3s for PTP and frame relay connections, 2 x 7206 border routers, 4 x 6509 access switches, and dual Ethernet drops to every customer cabinet.
Austin, TX 78753
vXchnge – Austin Data Center Highlights
- Full 42u Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 20,000 Square Feet of Total Space
- 24 Inches Raised Floor Space
- Multiple Physical Layers of Security with Controlled Security Procedures
- VESDA Control
- N+1 to 2N+1 Power Design
- 100% SLA On Power
- UPS System
- 5 x Redundant 500 kVA UPS Systems
- 1 x Redundant 160 kVA UPS System
- Diesel Generators
- 2,000 kW Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator with 6,000 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1,500 kW Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator with 4,000 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1,000 kW Cummins Synergy Diesel Generator with 2,000 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 24 x 26 Tons HVAC Units with Leak Detection
- 5 x 30 Tons HVAC units with Leak Detection
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Cisco Systems Powered Internet Mesh Platform
- 2 x Local Loop Providers Over SONET
- 2 x Hubbed DS-3s for PTP and Frame Relay Connections
- 2 x 7206 Border Routers
- 4 x 6509 Access Switches
- Dual Ethernet Drops to Every Customer Cabinet