Vantage Data Centers Santa Clara data center (V1) is located at 2625 Walsh Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95051. The facility is one of three data centers located on an 18 acres campus in the heart of Silicon Valley. The data center was newly constructed in 2013, and is designed to the same specifications as hospitals and first responder facilities with seismic importance factor of 1.5. The facility offers amenities like conference rooms, private office space, break rooms stocked with snacks and drinks, and changing rooms with showers.
The Santa Clara data center (V1) offers wholesale data center services and is a multi-tenant data center. The data center provides 30,000 square feet of raised floor data center space. The data center provides 20.5 MW of IT load capacity, and has 2N electrical design and distribution from the grids and generators. 2 x 50 MW dedicated power substations are available on site and owned by Vantage. The Santa Clara data center offers low PUE and its LEED platinum certification is in process. The Vantage data center obtains 25 to 30 percent of its electricity from renewable sources such as wind, geothermal, and small hydroelectric generating facilities. The data center has primary cooling through chilled water with air side economization.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple carriers and service providers. Campus vault systems and meet me rooms designed to allow for diverse points of entry, thereby providing additional redundancy. The data center provides direct access to carrier hotels located at 200 Paul, SF and 1100 Space Park through partnership with Telx.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Vantage Data Centers – Santa Clara Data Center (V1) Highlights
- Multi-Tenant Data Center
- Located on 18 Acres Campus in the Heart of Silicon Valley
- Newly Constructed in 2013
- Designed to the Same Specifications as Hospitals and First Respond Facilities
- Seismic Importance Factor of 1.5
- Conference Rooms
- Private Office Space
- Break Rooms Stocked with Snacks and Drinks
- Changing Rooms with Showers
- 30,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor Data Center Space
- 20.5 MW of IT Load Capacity
- 2N Electrical Design and Distribution
- 2 x 50 MW Dedicated Power Substations
- Low PUE
- LEED Platinum Certification in Process
- Primary Cooling Through Chilled Water with Air Side Economization
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Campus Vault Systems and Meet Me Rooms
- Diverse Points of Fiber Entry