Tata’s Wall Township data center is located at 1400 Wall Church Road, Wall Township, NJ 07719. The data center is a Tata standard data center, and is located 60 miles from downtown New York City.
Colocation services are provided through standard 42U rack space, locked cabinets, and caged space. This features 3 KVA or 6 KVA rated AC power, two IEC type single phase power socket, two vertical power strips per rack, and DC power if required. The data center has 4,368 square feet of space, and clear height of 7 feet and 5 inches. The facility has elevators and loading docks.
The facility has got strict authentication access control system using ID Cards, and biometric scans. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 security staff, restricted access, and monitoring through CCTV cameras. The data center uses Inergen fire suppression system as primary fire suppression, and pre action dry pipe fire suppression system as secondary fire suppression system to cater the fire spark.
Wall Township data center has power availability through multiple layers of redundancy and backup, ensuring customer’s infrastructure is always available. 4000 Amps of power is fed to the data center, and power failure is protected by redundant 500 kVA UPS system. The secondary power source of data center is a N+1 configured diesel generators with fuel storage on site. 5 x 30 tons CRAC units automate the cooling in data center. The facility has continuous monitoring of HVAC, power, and building system.
The data center is carrier neutral facility having dual network paths into building with network interconnection to multiple carriers. The facility is supported by an experienced team of technical, communications and facilities staff. 24 x 7 x 365 support operation center provides the professional support services including first line, remote hands etc.
Wall Township, NJ 07719
Tata Communications – Wall Township Data Center Highlights
- Located 60 Miles from Downtown New York City
- Standard 42U Rack, and Locked Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 4,368 Square Feet of Space
- Elevators and Loading Docks
- ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70 Certified
- ID Cards, and Biometric Scans
- Security Staff and Video Surveillance
- Inergen Fire Suppression System as Primary Fire Suppression
- Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System as Secondary Fire Suppression
- 4000 AMPS of Power
- Redundant 500 kVA UPS Protected Power
- 3 KVA or 6 KVA Rated AC Power
- Two IEC Type Single Phase Power Socket
- Two Vertical Power Strips Per Rack
- N+1 Configured Diesel Generators
- 5 x 30 Tons CRAC Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Operation Center
- Remote Hands