Tata’s Santa Clara data center is located at 2077 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110. The data center is a Tata premier data center, and provides domestic and international colocation, managed hosting, and storage services.
Colocation services are provided through standard 42U rack space, locked cabinets, and caged space. This features 3 KVA or 6 KVA rated AC power, two IEC type single phase power socket, two vertical power strips per rack, and DC power if required. The data center has 60,000 square feet of space with 20,000 square feet of saleable area. The data center is on second floor having facility of elevators, loading docks, and clear floor height of 13 feet.
The data center is compliant with global and industry standards like ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70, and per stringent Level-3 specifications of TIA 942. The facility has got strict authentication access control system using ID Cards, and biometric scans. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 security staff, restricted access, and monitoring through CCTV cameras. The data center uses Inergen fire suppression system with Ansul smoke detection system to cater the fire spark.
The Santa Clara data center has power availability through multiple layers of redundancy and backup, ensuring customer’s infrastructure is always available. The data center has redundant 4000 A of AC power feeds. Power failure is protected by 3000 A of UPS system in 2N+1 configuration. The secondary power source of data center is a N+1 configured diesel generators with fuel storage on site. A & B configured power circuits are delivered to the customer’s cabinets. 2300 tons CRAC/HVAC units in N+1 configuration automate the cooling in data center. The facility has continuous monitoring of HVAC, power, and building system.
The data center is carrier neutral facility having dual network paths into building with network interconnection to multiple carriers. Meet me room access is also available at first floor. The facility is supported by an experienced team of technical, communications and facilities staff. 24 x 7 x 365 support operation center provides the professional support services including first line, remote hands etc.
San Jose, CA 95110
Tata Communications – Santa Clara Data Center Highlights
- Standard 42U Rack, and Locked Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 60,000 Square Feet of Space
- 20,000 Square Feet Saleable Area
- Clear Height of 13 Feet
- Elevators & Loading Docks
- ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70 Certified
- ID Cards, and Biometric Scans
- Security Staff and Video Surveillance
- Inergen Fire Suppression System
- Ansul Smoke Detection System
- Redundant 4000 AMP of AC Power Feed
- 3000 AMP of UPS Capacity in 2N+1 Configuration
- 3 KVA or 6 KVA Rated AC Power
- Two IEC Type Single Phase Power Socket
- Two Vertical Power Strips Per Rack
- N+1 Configured Diesel Generators
- Fuel Storage Onsite
- 2300 CRAC/HVAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meet Me Room Access at First Floor
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Operation Center
- Remote Hands