Tata’s Los Angeles data center is located at 624 S Grand Ave # 2820, Los Angeles, CA 90017. The data center is a Tata standard data center, and is located at the edge of Chinatown and downtown Los Angeles.
Colocation services are provided through standard 42U rack space, locked cabinets, and caged space. This features 3 KVA or 6 KVA rated AC power, two IEC type single phase power socket, two vertical power strips per rack, and DC power if required. The data center has 43,307 square feet of space with 6,156 square feet of saleable area. The floor loading is designed to handle floor load of 250 lbs. per square feet at basement, 150 lbs. per square feet at 1st floor, and roof supportable to 50 lbs. per square feet. 24 inches of raised floor is designed with loading docks is available.
The data center is compliant with global and industry standards like ISO 20000, 27001, 14001, SAS 70, and per stringent Level-3 specifications of TIA 942. The facility has got strict authentication access control system using ID Cards, and biometric scans. The data center has 24 x 7 x 365 security staff, restricted access, and monitoring through CCTV cameras. The data center uses Inergen fire suppression system with Ansul smoke detection system to cater the fire spark.
A total 2 MW of power is fed to the data center through dual feeds. Power failure is protected by N+1 configured 1600 kVA UPS system. The secondary power source of data center is a N+1 configured, 3 x 2 MW diesel generators with 26,500 gallons of fuel storage on site. A & B configured power circuits are delivered to the customer’s cabinets. 3 x 340 tons CRAC units in N+1 configuration automate the cooling in data center. The facility has continuous monitoring of HVAC, power, and building system.
The data center is carrier neutral facility having dual network paths into building with network interconnection to multiple carriers. The facility has Meet Me room located on the fi rst fl oor. The facility is supported by an experienced team of technical, communications and facilities staff. 24 x 7 x 365 support operation center provides the professional support services including first line, remote hands etc.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tata Communications – Los Angeles Data Center Highlights
- Located at Edge of Chinatown and Downtown Los Angeles
- Standard 42U Rack, and Locked Cabinets
- Caged Space
- 43,307 Square Feet of Space
- 6,156 Square Feet Saleable Area
- 24 Inches of Raised Floor Loading
- Floor Loading Capacity
- 250 lbs. at Basement
- 150 lbs. at First Floor
- 50 lbs. at Roof
- Elevators, Loading Docks, and Roof Rights
- ID Cards, and Biometric Scans
- Security Staff and Video Surveillance
- Inergen Fire Suppression System
- Ansul Smoke Detection System
- 1.5 MW of Power through Dual Feeds
- 1600 KVA UPS Protected Power in N+1 Configuration
- A & B Power Protected Circuit
- 3 KVA or 6 KVA Rated AC Power
- Two IEC Type Single Phase Power Socket
- Two Vertical Power Strips Per Rack
- 3 x 2 MW Diesel Generators in N+1 Configuration
- 26,500 Gallons Fuel Storage Onsite
- 3 x 340 Tons CRAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Operation Center
- Remote Hands