SYPTEC’s Los Angeles data center is located at 624 S Grand Avenue, Suite 120, Los Angeles, CA 90017. The data center is at one of the most connected buildings in the Western United States. One Wilshire, has it all, Fiber routes, cross connects, peering, iSCSI, Virtualization. 624 S Grand in the heart of Los Angeles is one of the most sought after locations in the US.
The colocation services are offered through open racks including 1U with 1A circuits & 10 Mbps connectivity options, 1/4 Rack with 5A circuit & 25 Mbps connectivity options, 1/2 Rack with 10A circuit & 50 Mbps connectivity options, and full rack with 20A circuits & 100 Mbps connectivity options. Locking cabinets have 120V/20A and 120V/30A with independent power circuits, neutral and ground. Cages are built upon demand, priced per square foot with number of included power feeds varies by size of cage. SYPTEC offers access control per customer. The data center building is NEMA and GSAC/GTAC certified and can handle operational footprints for SAS 70, SSAE 16 SOC I Type II, MCA, HIPPA, PCI and Military DOD certifications.
All the infrastructure in the data center is N+1 redundant providing a reliable and secure environment. APC UPS in N+1 configuration, and automatic transfer switch system provides steady uninterruptible electricity. 480 kVA generators in N+1 configuration provides the backup power facility, and serviced by multiple fuel delivery contracts for extended power service. The HVAC system in N+1 configuration effectively controls the cooling and humidity levels in the data center.
The SYPTEC California data center is a carrier neutral facility utilizing multiple 10G/1G/DS3 networks for redundancy and strategic peering. The facility has advantage of ANY2 and IX2 peering agreements. The data center used fully powered core Cisco network with backup network paths powered by Juniper M80 routers in N+1 configuration. SYPTEC has onsite carrier facilities with, Level 3, NTT, Cogent, Qwest, ELI, and XO and has backup operations with Integra, SAVVIS and ATT. SYPTEC provides 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring with administrator paging, server network activity monitoring, shell access, complete spam filtering on included pop boxes, and spam assassin tagging for 10 domains. The remote hands service and real-time statistics are also available.
SYPTEC Internet Services LLC, handles design, development, consulting, and marketing for technology solutions that cross traditional industry lines and contribute to sustainability, reliability, and security. These services are designed around high-speed infrastructure with 100% SLA. SYPTEC has a fully redundant backbone and has established agreements with large carrier companies like Hurricane, Integra, Ace as well as peering with Any2 to ensure the long-term success of network and customers data. SYPTEC offers colocation services, cloud services, dedicated servers, virtual private servers and solutions, virtualized design, and ESXI hosting. SYPTEC also leverages its own unique BGP footprint to allow seamless disaster recovery. SYPTEC technological infrastructure is based on Cisco Layer 2/3 routers & Switches, Juniper network devices, HP Servers, Dell Servers, SUN Servers, VMware, Microsoft, Linux, UNIX, freeBSD, openBSD, and many others. The company was founded in 2013, and is based in Phoenix, AZ.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
SYPTEC Internet Services LLC, – Los Angeles Data Center Highlights
- Located at one of the most connected buildings
- Building NEMA and GSAC/GTAC certified
- Open Racks from 1U to 42 U
- 1A & 10 Mbps to 20 A & 100 Mbps Open Rack Configuration
- Locking Cabinets with 120V/20A and 120V/30A Independent Circuits
- Caged Space with Variable Power Feeds
- HIPPA, PCI and Military DOD Certified
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II Certified, SAS 70 Certified
- 100 % SLA on Power and Infrastructure
- Fully Redundant Infrastructure in N+1 Configuration
- APC UPS in N+1 Configuration
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Diesel Generator in N+1 Configuration
- HVAC in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Provisioning of Multiple 10G/1G/DS3 Networks
- Fully Powered Cisco Core Network
- Backup Network Paths with Juniper M80 Routers in N+1 Configuration
- Multiple Onsite Carriers
- Any2 and IX2 Peering Exchange Connectivity
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring System with Administrator Paging
- Server Network Activity Monitoring
- Shell Access Availability
- Complete Spam Filtering
- Remote Hands Service and Real Time Statistics Availability