SunGard St. Louis data center (STL-605) is located at 605 N. Fairview Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104. A shared break room is available within the center and many places to eat can be found within a few miles of the campus. Private meeting rooms are available for group meetings, individual discussions and planning. The data center offers business continuity services.
The data center provides 26,550 square feet of total space including 10,000 square feet of raised floor space. The data center has 300 x finished work stations and space is divided into 2 securable Command Centers of 140 and 160 positions. The data center has closed circuit TV (CCTV) throughout the facility, exterior security cameras, and integrated card reader security system.
St. Paul data center provides a reliable power infrastructure, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by 225 kVA Powerware UPS. The standby power is provided by 750 kW diesel generator with 1,200 gallon fuel storage tank onsite. The data center uses ASCO 7,000 automatic transfer switches. The cooling and humidity in data center is controlled by 1 x 25 tons Trane RTU, 2 x 6 tons ancillary Trane RTU’s, and 8 x 24 tons Liebert air conditioning units in raised floor.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier One backbones via carrier-diverse local loops. The data center provides meshed, multi-vendor Internet transit connectivity, diverse path long haul access (public or private), diverse fiber entry and intra-building fiber paths, redundant internal network distribution platforms, and dual customer physical handoffs (Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber).
St. Paul, MN 55104
SunGard – St. Paul Data Center (STP-605) Highlights
- Common Break Room
- Private Meeting Rooms
- 26,550 Square Feet of Total Space
- 10,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor
- 300 x Finished Work Stations
- 2 x Secured Command Centers of 140 and 160 Positions
- CCTV Monitoring throughout Facility
- Exterior Security Cameras
- Integrated Card Reader Security System
- 100% SLA On Power
- 225 kVA Powerware UPS
- 750 KW Diesel Generator
- 1,200 Gallon Fuel Storage Tank Onsite
- ASCO 7,000 Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Cooling Infrastructure
- 1 x 25 Tons Trane RTU
- 2 x 6 Tons Ancillary Trane RTU
- 8 x 24 Tons Liebert Air Conditioning Units in Raised Floor
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meshed, Multi-Vendor Internet Transit Connectivity
- Diverse Path Long Haul Access (Public and Private)
- Diverse Fiber Entry and Intra-Building Fiber Paths
- Redundant Internal Network Distribution Platforms
- Dual Customer Physical Handoffs (Copper, Single-Mode and Multi-Mode Fiber)