SunGard Orlando data center is located at 300 Primera Blvd., Ste. 308, Lake Mary, FL 32746. A common break room is available in the center and several restaurants are located within a few miles of the campus. Private meeting rooms are available for group meetings, confidential conversations and planning. This business continuity data center offers workforce continuity services.
The data center has implemented the ISO certified procedure and controls. 24 to 30 inches raised flooring provides underfloor cooling and power distribution. The data center security features 24 x 7 onsite security staff, CCTV video and infrastructure monitoring, locked cabinet and cages, and is biometric and multi-level key card secured.
Orlando data center provides full power redundancy from N+1 up to 2N+1, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by UPS system in N+1 configuration. The standby power is provided by catalytic reduction equipped generators. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by N+1 chiller system and N+1 CRAC units including variable speed, impeller cooling system. The data center provide 12 feet ceilings with closed plenum hot air return, and hot and cold aisle cabinet design provides efficient cooling. The facility uses automated power monitoring and management system.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple service providers. The data center provides meshed, multi-vendor Internet transit connectivity, diverse path long haul access (public or private), redundant internal network distribution platforms and dual customer physical handoffs (Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber).
Lake Mary, FL 32746
SunGard – Orlando Data Center Highlights
- Private Conference Rooms
- Common Break Room
- ISO Certified Procedure and Controls
- 24 to 30 Inches Raised Flooring
- 24 x 7 Onsite Security
- CCTV Video and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Locked Cabinet and Cages
- Biometric Scan
- Multi-Level Key Card
- 100% SLA On Power
- N+1 upto 2N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Dual UPS System
- Catalytic Reduction Equipped Generators
- N+1 Chiller System and N+1 CRAC Units
- 12 Feet Ceilings with Closed Plenum Hot Air Return
- Hot and Cold Aisle Cabinet Design
- Automated Power Monitoring and Management System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meshed, Multi-Vendor Internet Transit Connectivity
- Diverse Path Long Haul Access (Public Or Private)
- Redundant Internal Network Distribution Platforms
- Dual Customer Physical Handoffs (Copper, Single-Mode And Multi-Mode Fiber)