SunGard Carlstadt data center (CRL-760) is located at 760 Washington Ave, Carlstadt, NJ 7072. Private conference rooms are available for group meetings, individual discussions and planning. A common break room is available within the center and several places to eat are available within a few mile radius. This business continuity data center offers recovery and hotsite services, workforce continuity, messaging and collaboration, and network and managed security services.
The data center has implemented the ISO certified procedure and controls. 24 to 30 inches raised flooring provides underfloor cooling and power distribution. The data center security features 24 x 7 onsite security staff, CCTV video and infrastructure monitoring, locked cabinet and cages, and is biometric and multi-level key card secured.
Carlstadt data center provides full power redundancy from N+1 up to 2N+1, and offers 100% SLA on power. The immediate power failure is protected by dual UPS system. The standby power is provided by catalytic reduction equipped generators. The data center uses ASCO Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled by N+1 chiller system and N+1 CRAC units including variable speed, impeller cooling system. The hot and cold aisle cabinet design provides efficient cooling. The facility uses automated power monitoring and management system, and state of the art building monitoring system (BMS).
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple service providers. The data center provides meshed, multi-vendor Internet transit connectivity, diverse path long haul access (public or private), and dual customer physical handoffs (Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber). 24 x 7 x 365 onsite NOC provides the support and helpdesk services to its customers.
Carlstadt, NJ 7072
SunGard – Carlstadt Data Center (CRL-760) Highlights
- Private Conference Rooms
- Common Break Room
- ISO Certified Procedure and Controls
- 24 to 30 Inches Raised Flooring
- 24 x 7 Onsite Security
- CCTV Video and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Locked Cabinet and Cages
- Biometric Scan
- Multi-Level Key Card
- 100% SLA On Power
- N+1 upto 2N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Dual UPS System
- Catalytic Reduction Equipped Generators
- N+1 Chiller System and N+1 CRAC Units
- Hot and Cold Aisle Cabinet Design
- Automated Power Monitoring and Management System
- State of the Art Building Monitoring System (BMS)
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Meshed, Multi-Vendor Internet Transit Connectivity
- Diverse Path Long Haul Access (Public Or Private)
- Dual Customer Physical Handoffs (Copper, Single-Mode And Multi-Mode Fiber)
- 24 x 7 x 365 Onsite NOC