PacificHost’s Los Angeles data center is located at 600 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017. The data center is high is located in seven story high rise building with roof space available on rent. The facility offers a seismically rated infrastructure and connectivity options to One Wilshire. The building has elevators and loading space available on request, and paid parking facility is available in adjacent lots with metered street parking. The data center is well served by major freeways, metrolink and metro rail systems, easily reached via car and 25 minutes from the Los Angeles International airport. Los Angeles data center offers managed hosting, colocation services, dedicated servers, and cloud computing solutions.
The data center provides 24 inches anti-static raised flooring for the efficient management of power and network cables. The floor is designed for the weight load of 1250 lbs. per tile in the data center. The data center is SSAE 16 Type II certified, and CSAE 3416, and ISAE 3402 compliant. The data center is locked and guarded, and can only be accessed by authorized PEER 1 Hosting personnel and colocation customers. Monitored closed circuit television systems and onsite security teams vigilantly protect data centers 24 x 7 x 365, while security card access and biometric finger scan units provide even further security. The data center is equipped with pre action dry pipe sprinkler system with clean agent fire extinguishers throughout facility. Photoelectric, ionization smoke sensors are installed below and above floor.
Los Angeles data center is a reliable power infrastructure, and offers 100 % SLA on power. The utility power is served by redundant 34.5 kV feeders, and data center is able to provide power density of 5 kW to 15 kW per rack. The immediate power failure is protected by 4 x 300 kVA UPS system in 2N configuration. The 3 x 2 MW standby diesel generators in N+1 configuration provide emergency power to data center on the loss of utility power. The diesel generators have 48 hours of fuel capacity available at full load. The entire infrastructure is tested regularly to make sure it performs as designed in the event of an emergency. The HVAC systems in N+1 configuration have full particle filtering and humidity control. The climate within data center is maintained according to ASHRAE guidelines that ensure the optimum performance of dedicated servers and hardware.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility providing connectivity to multiple network providers and Tier I upstream providers, and also offers 100 % SLA on network uptime. The facility also provides access to dozens of leading domestic and international carriers and physical connection points to the world’s telecommunications networks and backbones. The data center has complete Juniper solution with carrier grade Juniper routers at distribution, and Juniper EX series fully redundant switching architecture. The Network Operations Center (NOC) staff monitors the network 24x7x365, while network engineers and facility staff are available at any time in the event of an emergency, and also provide the remote hands service. The customers have around the clock access to phone or online support.
PacificHost is a leading provider of website development and e-commerce solutions for small to medium sized enterprises. The company provides high quality hosting services to social media websites, video sharing start-ups, and a host of other developer platforms. Pacific Hosting specializes in managed services, web hosting, business hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers solutions. PacificHost’s operations are hosted on the Peer1’s SupeNetwork which is powered by Juniper and Cisco technologies. PacificHost’s VPS solutions are fully optimized and secured with full root access, hosted with cPanel, SolusVM, and RAID 1+0 raid arrays. The company serves the clients from small to medium enterprises to Fortune 500 companies. PacificHost was founded in 1999, and is based in Anaheim, CA.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
PacificHost – Los Angeles Data Center Highlights
- Located in Seven Story High Rise Building
- Roof Space Available on Rent
- Seismically Rated Infrastructure
- Elevators and Loading Space Available
- Paid Parking Facility
- Well Served by Major Freeways, Metrolink and Metro Rail Systems
- Easily Reached Via Car
- 25 minutes from the Los Angeles International Airport
- 24 Inches Anti-Static Raised Floor
- Weight Load of 1250 lbs. Per Tile
- SSAE 16 Type II Certified
- CSAE 3416 and ISAE 3402 Compliant
- CCTV Monitoring 24 x 7 x 365
- Security Guards 24 x 7 x 365
- Security Card Access and Biometric Finger Scan Units
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System with Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Photoelectric, Ionization Smoke Sensors Below and Above Floor
- 100 % SLA on Power
- 34.5 kV Redundant Power Feeders
- Power Density of 5 kW to 15 kW Per Rack
- 4 x 300 kVA UPS System in 2N Configuration
- 3 x 2 MW Standby Diesel Generators in N+1 Configuration
- 48 hours of Fuel Capacity at Full Load
- HVAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Cooling and Humidity According to ASHRAE Guidelines
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Complete Juniper Solution with Carrier Grade Juniper Routers at Distribution
- Juniper EX Series Fully Redundant Switching Architecture
- 100 % SLA on Network Uptime
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC
- Remote Hands Facility