OpticalTel’s Miami data center is located at 1360 S Dixie Highway , Suite 200, Miami, FL. 33146. The data center is located at an ideal location of downtown Miami. The facility is outside FEMA 500 years flood zone and is category 5 rated infrastructure.
Miami data center offers 24,000 square feet of space with roof access available. The 18 inches carrier raised floor is designed for the floor load of 250 lbs. per square feet. The data center is a SSAE 16 SOC I certified facility, and has data compliance for SOX, GLB, HIPAA, FED banking regulations. The facility has multiple layers of physical security with 24x7x365 security guards onsite, CCTV surveillance with digital storage, multiple layers of electronically controlled card access, and biometric fingerprint access. The data center uses TotalPac, a dual alarmed, a dual interlocked, multi zone pre action dry pipe fire protection system for any fire spark.
The data center is a reliable power infrastructure with underground dual power grids from FPL, with priority turn up. The immediate power failure is protected by N+1 UPS system with branch break monitoring. The data center delivers AC and DC power circuits in true A+B power configurations. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled through HVAC units in N+1 redundancy with raised floor for optimum airflow.
1360 S Dixie Highway data center is a carrier neutral facility with connections to multiple service providers. The data center offers 99.999% network uptime, and industry leading turnaround time. The 24x7x365 onsite technicians provides the helpdesk and support services.
OpticalTel is a fully integrated telecable company utilizing advanced fiber optic technology to deliver Video, Internet, and Telephone service all from one source. The company offers data center solutions including cloud hosting, colocation, and dedicated servers. OpticalTel was founded in 1995, and is based in Miami, FL.
Miami, FL 33146
OpticalTel – Miami Data Center Highlights
- Located at an Ideal Location of Downtown Miami
- Outside FEMA 500 Years Flood Zone
- Category 5 Rated Infrastructure
- 24,000 Square Feet of Space
- Roof Access Available
- 18 Inches Carrier Raised Floor
- Floor Load of 250 lbs. Per Square Feet
- Certifications and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- Fed Banking Regulations
- 24x7x365 Security Guards Onsite
- CCTV Surveillance with Digital Storage
- Multiple Layers of Electronically Controlled Card Access
- Biometric Fingerprint Access
- Fire Detection Suppression
- Dual Alarmed
- Dual Interlocked
- Multi Zone
- Pre Action
- Dry Pipe
- Underground Dual Power Feeds from FPL with Priority Turn Up
- N+1 UPS System with Branch Break Monitoring
- Delivers AC and DC Power Circuits
- True A+B Power Configurations
- HVAC Units In N+1 Redundancy
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 99.999% Network Uptime
- Industry Leading Turnaround Time
- 24x7x365 Onsite Technicians