Limestone Networks’ Dallas data center is located at 400 S. Akard St. Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75202. The data center is located in DataBank building in downtown Dallas that used to host the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, and was thoroughly renovated in 2000 to take advantage of its inherent security features.
The data center is regularly audited to meet the rigorous standards of SAS 70 Type II requirements. The data center provides excellent security measures to protect the infrastructure from unauthorized access such as card access required to enter the parking and lobby area, onsite security staff, 24x7x365 video monitoring and recording through multiple 360 degrees cameras with 30 days storage of footage, and access to data center floor is granted through the use of biometric hand scanner. The data center is also equipped with fire suppression system to protect infrastructure from fire.
The Dallas data center provides a reliable power infrastructure with six utility feeds from Dallas Central Business District Power Grid, featuring reliable N+3 transformers with ATS switches and concrete encased building feeds. The immediate power failure is protected by 4 x 800 kVA MGE UPS system and 2 x 1,200 kVA CAT UPS system in N+1 redundancy. The emergency power to the data center is provided by 4 x 2 MW and 3 x 1.5 MW diesel generators in N+1 redundant configuration. The diverse power is delivered to each rack in true A+B design protecting the infrastructure on a single line failure. The cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled through multiple 30 tons CRAC units in N+1 redundancy delivering 4,500 tons of cooling capacity. The facility has 80,000 gallons water tank, and has Liebert leak detection system installed.
Limestone Networks’ 400 S. Akard St. data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier I carriers and service providers. The data center redundant network infrastructure compromise of Cisco core routers and Juniper rack level switches. 24x7x365 technical support is available through chat like ticket system.
Limestone Networks, Inc. is a leading provider of dedicated hosting services to resellers, VPS and shared hosts, cloud hosts, gamers, and many other clients. The company is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider of on demand, cloud, dedicated, and enterprise hosting services. Limestone Network offers dedicated servers in four general configurations, including dual core, quad core, dual quad core, and dual hex core with access to its private tunnel, unmetered inbound bandwidth, and support. Limestone Networks was founded in 2007 and headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Dallas, TX 75202
Limestone Networks – Dallas Data Center Highlights
- Located In Databank Building In Downtown Dallas
- SAS 70 Type II Certified Facility
- Card Access Required to Enter Parking and Lobby Area
- Onsite Security Staff
- 24x7x365 Video Monitoring and Recording
- Multiple 360 Degrees Cameras with 30 Days Storage of Footage
- Biometric Hand Scanner
- Fire Suppression System
- Six Utility feeds From Dallas Central Business District Power Grid
- Reliable N+3 Transformers with ATS Switches and Concrete Encased Building Feeds
- UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- 4 x 800 kVA MGE UPS System
- 2 x 1,200 kVA CAT UPS System
- Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- 4 x 2 MW Diesel Generators
- 3 x 1.5 MW Diesel Generators
- Power in True A+B Design
- HVAC Units in N+1 Redundancy
- Multiple 30 Tons CRAC Units
- 4,500 Tons Of Cooling Capacity
- 80,000 Gallons Water Tank
- Liebert Leak Detection System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Cisco Core Routers and Juniper Rack Level Switches
- 24x7x365 Technical Support