Lightower Fiber Network’s White Plains data center is located at 360 Hamilton Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601. The data center is located on the first floor. Lightower offers a comprehensive suite of colocation services.
The data center offers half and full cabinet colocation space, and customized caged space. The facility provides 4,627 square feet of total space, including 3,263 square feet for colocation space. The raised floor is designed for the floor load capacity of 55 lbs. per square feet. The data center has full 24×7 access monitoring system by building management and full 24×7 card reader access through main door. The data center uses Vikings pre action wet pipe fire suppression system for any fire spark.
The 480V commercial 3 phase 800A power is provided to the data center. The facility delivers 30A DC power per cabinet through Marconi Vortex 5,000A DC plant. The 50 kVA UPS power is supplied by inverters sourced to DC power system. The 50 kW Onan natural gas diesel generators automatically take over the load on the loss of utility power. Cooling and humidity in the data center is controlled through 7 x Liebert 15 tons glycol HVAC units. The data center also uses Andover monitoring system for security, environmental, and power. Lightower has maintenance contracts for testing of critical electrical and mechanical equipment on quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
The 360 Hamilton Avenue colocation facility is a carrier neutral facility with cross connections to multiple carriers of choice. The data center is connected to Lightower Fiber Networks’ backbone allowing access to high capacity Wavelength, Ethernet and SONET services. With dual entrances and risers into the building, the data center is able to support diversity with network services. The 24 x 7 x 365 NOC staff provides the monitoring and support services.
White Plains, NY 10601
Lightower – White Plains Data Center Highlights
- Located at 1st Floor
- Equipment Racks
- Secure Cabinet
- Caged Space
- 4,627 Square Feet of Total Space
- 3,263 Square Feet of Colocation Space
- Floor Load Capacity of 55 lbs. Per Square Feet
- 24 x 7 Facility Access Monitoring by NOC Staff
- Card Reader Access Through Main Door
- Building Own Monitoring System
- Vikings Pre Action Water Based Fire Suppression System
- 480v, 3 Phase 400A Commercial Power Feed
- AC And DC Power Options
- Vortex 5,000A DC Power Plant
- 50 kVA UPS power Supplied by Inverters Sourced to DC Power System
- 50 kW Onan Diesel Generator Onsite
- 7 x 15 Tons Liebert Glycol HVAC Units
- Andover Monitoring System for Security, Environment, and Power
- Maintenance Contracts for Testing of Critical Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Dual Fiber Entrances and Risers into Building
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC Staff