Lightower Fiber Network’s New York data center is located at 111 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10011. The data center is located at 8th floor in one of premier carrier hotels in the New York. Lightower offers a comprehensive suite of colocation services.
The data center offers secure cabinet colocation space and can accommodate 19″ or 23″ cabinets. The facility provides 6,572 square feet of colocation space with floor load capacity of 200 lbs. per square feet. The data center has 24 x 7 facility access monitoring by NOC staff, and has card reader access at the facility doors. The building has its own monitoring system by building management. The data center has total Pac pre action water based fire suppression system for any fire spark.
The power to data center is served by two diverse 480V, 3 phase 1600A commercial power feeds. The data center provides AC and DC power to the customer’s equipment, and uses A and B Marconi 1400A and Aion 1600A DC power plants. The facility uses 2 x 225 kVA and 2 x 500 kVA UPS systems for the backup power on the sudden loss of utility power with immediate shift over of power load to 2 x 1 MW Cummins diesel generators. Additional UPS power supply is provided by inverters sourced to DC power system. The data center has complex HVAC units controlling the cooling and humidity that includes 4 x CompuAire 30 tons glycol HVAC units, 4 x Liebert 30 tons glycol HVAC units, 2 x CompuAire 20 tons glycol HVAC units, and 1 x Florida heat pump 10 tons HVAC unit. Lightower has maintenance contracts for testing of critical electrical and mechanical equipment on quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
The 111 8th Avenue colocation facility is a carrier neutral facility with cross connections to multiple carriers of choice. The data center is connected to Lightower Fiber Networks’ backbone allowing access to high capacity Wavelength, Ethernet and SONET services. With dual entrances and risers into the building, the data center is able to support diversity with network services. The 24 x 7 x 365 NOC staff provides the monitoring and support services.
New York, NY 10011
Lightower – New York Data Center #1 Highlights
- Located at 8th Floor
- Located in One of Premier Carrier Hotels in New York
- Secure Cabinets
- 6,572 Square Feet of Colocation Space
- Floor Load Capacity of 200 lbs. Per Square Feet
- 24 x 7 Facility Access Monitoring by NOC Staff
- Card Reader Access at Facility Doors
- Building Own Monitoring System
- Total Pac Pre Action Water Based Fire Suppression System
- Two Diverse 480v, 3 Phase 1600A Commercial Power Feeds
- AC And DC Power Options
- A and B Marconi 1400A and Aion 1600A DC Power Plants
- UPS Systems
- 2 x 225 kVA
- 2 x 500 kVA
- 2 x 1 MWCummins Diesel Generators
- Inverters Sourced to DC Power System
- HVAC Units
- 4 x Compuaire 30 Tons Glycol HVAC Units
- 4 x Liebert 30 Tons Glycol HVAC Units
- 2 x Compuaire 20 Tons Glycol HVAC Units
- 1 x Florida Heat Pump 10 Tons HVAC Unit
- Maintenance Contracts for Testing of Critical Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Dual Fiber Entrances and Risers into Building
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC Staff