Latisys’ Tier 3 colocation facility in Irvine CA features fully redundant power, diverse network paths and providers and reliable multi-layered security services. Its located at 17222 Von Karman Ave, Irvine CA 92614. Built in 2011 and expanded in 2013, Latisys’ Irvine data center is a Zone 4 earthquake reinforced structure, and is NEBS Level 3 compliant, ensuring that clients’ IT infrastructure is safe and secure.
Like all Latisys co-location data centers, the power infrastructure at their Irvine facility is N+1 redundant, as is their cooling and back up systems. Multiple, redundant UPS allows for true A/B power configuration. The Power room is also fed by two 2500 KVA power systems from three independent distribution systems.
Cooling systems are designed and managed to meet or exceed ASHRAE standards for data temperature and humidity. 35″ raised floor plenum provides cooling to server racks, and hot aisle containment strategies provide efficient cooling while eliminating hot spots. Finally, a VESDA early smoke detection system and two stage dry pipe fire protection system prevent catastrophic physical damage.
Irvine, CA 92614
Latisys – Irvine Data Center Highlights
- Convenient access to several major highways and is 10 minute drive from John Wayne Airport
- Over 26,000 feet of raised floor space available
- Rubber membrane 30 year rated roof
- 14 ft and 16 ft slab to ceiling height available
- 24/7/365 on site staff
- Real time monitoring provides data on equipment operation, power and cooling
- Multiple fiber carrier options available
- Multiple fiber route entrances to building